We're Sure Ur In Awe
All of it, actually ... That bright object you see in the center isn't a comet or a satellite or a UFO. It's actually a large amount of urine and waste water dumped by a space shuttle. The flash was caused by the liquid freezing immediately and reflection light from the sun. We wonder what happens when you wish on a shooting star made of astronaut waste ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Amazon’s ‘Dash’ Automatic Ordering Button Is Evidently Not a Prank
- > U.S. Foreign Adoptions are the Lowest They’ve Been Since 1982
- > Noose Found Hanging on Duke Campus. Investigation Underway.
- > Netflix Wants to Remind You of the 'Dangers' of Binge-Watching
- > Spray for Cyclists Lights Up at Night But Is Invisible During the Day