Finally, the iPod in Your Brain You've Always Wanted
Oh, scientists. Always up to crazy things; like controlling your television or lights—with your mind. British scientists are working on a "telepathy" chip that will let you control things by the power of thought. This is great news for people who are too lazy to reach for their remote on the couch next to them ...
Recommended For You
- > GamerGate Continues to Be About Misogyny, Despite Its Best Efforts
- > The Perfect Crime: Texting Your Probation Officer for Weed
- > Study: Listening to Music While You Work Makes You More Efficient
- > South Korean KFC’s Version of the Double Down Is Terrifying
- > A Doctor in NYC Has Tested Positive for Ebola