Finally, the iPod in Your Brain You've Always Wanted
Oh, scientists. Always up to crazy things; like controlling your television or lights—with your mind. British scientists are working on a "telepathy" chip that will let you control things by the power of thought. This is great news for people who are too lazy to reach for their remote on the couch next to them ...
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > 15 Things to Start Doing By the Time You’re 30
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > When Risking it All for God Means Staying Where You Are
- > This WWI Christmas Ad Is the Best Commercial You’ll See Today