Finally, the iPod in Your Brain You've Always Wanted
Oh, scientists. Always up to crazy things; like controlling your television or lights—with your mind. British scientists are working on a "telepathy" chip that will let you control things by the power of thought. This is great news for people who are too lazy to reach for their remote on the couch next to them ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Amazon’s ‘Dash’ Automatic Ordering Button Is Evidently Not a Prank
- > U.S. Foreign Adoptions are the Lowest They’ve Been Since 1982
- > Noose Found Hanging on Duke Campus. Investigation Underway.
- > Netflix Wants to Remind You of the 'Dangers' of Binge-Watching
- > Spray for Cyclists Lights Up at Night But Is Invisible During the Day