Finally, the iPod in Your Brain You've Always Wanted
Oh, scientists. Always up to crazy things; like controlling your television or lights—with your mind. British scientists are working on a "telepathy" chip that will let you control things by the power of thought. This is great news for people who are too lazy to reach for their remote on the couch next to them ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Here’s a New Look at Amazon’s 30-Minute Drone Delivery System
- > Taylor Swift Met with a Young Fan Who May Soon Lose Her Hearing
- > Three Killed During a Shooting at a Planned Parenthood This Weekend
- > New Report: Number of Abortions in the U.S. Continues to Decline
- > At Least 21 Killed By Boko Haram Suicide Bomber in Nigeria