Detailed Molecule Seen for the First Time
This picture might not look like much, but it's the first photograph of the chemical make-up of a molecule. It was made possible using a new technique developed by IBM for the atomic force microscope. Immediately after this, the scientists realized they could funnel the sun through the microscope and hold the world hostage; their last known statement is "No Mr. Bond, we expect you to die ..."
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Tom Hardy’s Film Premiere Date Was a Real Dog
- > “Only James Bond Can Be James Bond” Steven Spielberg on His New Spy Film
- > Here's Bear Grylls Praying Over President Obama
- > Lucille Ball Lives: Cate Blanchett Will Play the Actress in an Upcoming Film
- > Same-Sex Couple Married in Kentucky County After Clerk Jailed