Detailed Molecule Seen for the First Time
This picture might not look like much, but it's the first photograph of the chemical make-up of a molecule. It was made possible using a new technique developed by IBM for the atomic force microscope. Immediately after this, the scientists realized they could funnel the sun through the microscope and hold the world hostage; their last known statement is "No Mr. Bond, we expect you to die ..."
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Forget the ‘Steve Jobs’ Movie. ‘Michael Dell’ Is the Biopic You’ve Been Waiting For
- > Watch Don Cheadle as Miles Davis in the First 'Miles Ahead' Trailer
- > In Singapore, the Streets Talk Back
- > The Ten Commandments Monument Has Been Removed from Oklahoma Capitol
- > Here’s the New Trailer for Bryan Cranston’s Dramatic Biopic ‘Trumbo’