Detailed Molecule Seen for the First Time
This picture might not look like much, but it's the first photograph of the chemical make-up of a molecule. It was made possible using a new technique developed by IBM for the atomic force microscope. Immediately after this, the scientists realized they could funnel the sun through the microscope and hold the world hostage; their last known statement is "No Mr. Bond, we expect you to die ..."
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > An ISIS Supporter Threatened to Open Fire on a Megachurch
- > It’s Team Captain America vs. Team Iron Man in This New ‘Civil War’ Trailer
- > Kanye West on New Album: It’s Gospel with a Lot of Cursing
- > What Happens to This Prediction Linking Revival to a Panthers Super Bowl Victory?
- > Update: Wheaton College Asks for Controversial Prof's Forgiveness