Detailed Molecule Seen for the First Time
This picture might not look like much, but it's the first photograph of the chemical make-up of a molecule. It was made possible using a new technique developed by IBM for the atomic force microscope. Immediately after this, the scientists realized they could funnel the sun through the microscope and hold the world hostage; their last known statement is "No Mr. Bond, we expect you to die ..."
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > When Risking it All for God Means Staying Where You Are
- > This WWI Christmas Ad Is the Best Commercial You’ll See Today
- > What the Continued Crucifying Of Rob Bell Says About Modern Christianity
- > 'It Meets My Needs' and Other Bad Reasons for Choosing a Church