Seemed Like a Good Idea at the Time
Scientists in South Carolina wanted to see if Burmese pythons could spread from Florida to places like the Carolinas or Tennessee. After being introduced to the wild in the early '90s, the dangerous snakes have flourished in Florida. To see if the same might happen further north, researchers dumped a bunch of them into a pit and left them to fend for themselves. There's a fine line between scientific experiments and things people do when they're drunk ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > The Real Abuse at the Heart of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- > Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates?
- > 'Christian Cleavage' Probably Isn't the Problem
- > Report: ISIS Just Kidnapped a Group of at Least 90 Christians, Including Children
- > Chris Pratt and Chris Evans Made Good on Their Super Bowl Bet