Seemed Like a Good Idea at the Time
Scientists in South Carolina wanted to see if Burmese pythons could spread from Florida to places like the Carolinas or Tennessee. After being introduced to the wild in the early '90s, the dangerous snakes have flourished in Florida. To see if the same might happen further north, researchers dumped a bunch of them into a pit and left them to fend for themselves. There's a fine line between scientific experiments and things people do when they're drunk ...
Recommended For You
- > Jason Sudeikis, Maya Rudolph, Bill Hader and Tony Hale Will Star in the ‘Angry Birds’ Movie
- > So There’s Going to Be a ‘Tetris’ Movie for Some Reason
- > Christine Caine Is Working on a New Program for Women Leaders
- > Report: Wildlife Populations Have Declined More Than 50% in 40 Years
- > The Latest ‘Interstellar’ Trailer Looks Amazing