An Austrian mother was fined 360 euros for stalking- her own son. She repeatedly called him over a span of two-and-a-half years, with as many as 49 phone calls a day. The 73-year-old woman told the court she “just wanted to talk to him.” So sons, please pick up the phone and call your mother back… you don’t want to wind up with 48 more missed calls…
Recommended For You
- > Report: Apple May Be Prepping a Jumbo-Sized iPad
- > Malcolm Gladwell’s Medical TV Thriller Has Been Purchased by Fox
- > Is ‘Full House’ About to Make a Comeback?
- > ‘Indefinite’ Ceasefire Puts an End to Weeks of Fighting in Gaza
- > Superman and Lois Lane Just Did the Ice Bucket Challenge So Let's Call It a Day