An Austrian mother was fined 360 euros for stalking- her own son. She repeatedly called him over a span of two-and-a-half years, with as many as 49 phone calls a day. The 73-year-old woman told the court she “just wanted to talk to him.” So sons, please pick up the phone and call your mother back… you don’t want to wind up with 48 more missed calls…
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > ISIS Stages Mass Execution with What Appear to Be Child Fighters
- > And Now, a Waterskiing Squirrel Filmed with a GoPro Camera
- > ‘A.D.: The Bible Continues’ Cancelled by NBC; Could Come Back Online
- > Discovery Channel Wants Fans of Non-Fictional Sharks to Watch Shark Week Again
- > Survey: 53% of Americans Think God Has a ‘Special Relationship’ with the U.S.A.