An Austrian mother was fined 360 euros for stalking- her own son. She repeatedly called him over a span of two-and-a-half years, with as many as 49 phone calls a day. The 73-year-old woman told the court she “just wanted to talk to him.” So sons, please pick up the phone and call your mother back… you don’t want to wind up with 48 more missed calls…
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Watch Nachos Become a Sad Casualty of an MLB Foul Ball
- > Study: Millennials May Be the Least Religious Generation in American History
- > Google’s ‘Undo Send’ Feature Is Now Available to Everyone
- > ISIS Attacks Hotels in Baghdad and Mosques in Saudi Arabia
- > MIT’s Robo-Cheetah Now Hurdles Obstacles. Sweet Dreams.