An Austrian mother was fined 360 euros for stalking- her own son. She repeatedly called him over a span of two-and-a-half years, with as many as 49 phone calls a day. The 73-year-old woman told the court she “just wanted to talk to him.” So sons, please pick up the phone and call your mother back… you don’t want to wind up with 48 more missed calls…
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > The Presidential Debate Will Be Streaming Tonight for All Cord Cutters
- > This Trailer for ‘The 13th’ Will Make You Rethink What You Know About Mass Incarceration
- > Martin Scorsese’s Missionary Film ‘Silence’ Will Release in December
- > Even the Guy In Charge of DC Movies Doesn’t Like Them
- > Tim Tebow On Colin Kaepernick's Protests: It's About Doing It 'the Right Way'