An Austrian mother was fined 360 euros for stalking- her own son. She repeatedly called him over a span of two-and-a-half years, with as many as 49 phone calls a day. The 73-year-old woman told the court she “just wanted to talk to him.” So sons, please pick up the phone and call your mother back… you don’t want to wind up with 48 more missed calls…
Recommended For You
- > NBCUniversal Will Pay Millions to Former Unpaid Interns as Part of Settlement
- > Steve Carell Is Teaming Up with Charlie Kaufman for a New Sci-Fi Comedy
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > New Zealand Air’s Hobbit-Themed Safety Video Is a Middle Earth Masterpiece
- > Matthew McConaughey's Marriage Advice Actually Isn't Half Bad