Russian Orthodox Church Opposes Syrian Intervention
One of the under-examined subplots of the ongoing violence in Syria has been the response by and toward Syrian Christians. Christians comprise around 10 percent of the Syrian population and have generally been left alone under President Assad's secular regime. For that reason, the Russian Orthodox Church has opposed efforts to intervene and expel Assad from power, despite Assad's numerous atrocities against civilian populations ...
Recommended For You
- > Finally: Miss Teen USA Gets Rid of the Swimsuit Portion of the Competition
- > Congress Wants to Do Something About Food Waste
- > Daniel Radcliffe Is 'Leaving Room' to Play Harry Potter Again
- > Bryan Cranston Says He'd Play Walt White on ‘Better Call Saul’ If Asked
- > Istanbul Terror Death Toll Rises to 41