Um ... That's Not Really "Dialogue"
This weekend, thousands of atheists held a "Reason Rally" at the National Mall in Washington, D.C. Billed as an opportunity for atheists to "come out," the rally also featured a speech by Dr. Richard Dawkins, author The God Delusion. Dawkins urged rally attendees to "ridicule" and "mock" people of faith in public. So ... atheists are the new fundamentalist Christians? ...
Recommended For You
- > The Mythbusters Are Going to Test Walt White’s Machine Gun with Vince Gilligan
- > Polygamists in Montana Apply for Marriage License
- > Here’s What It Would Look Like If You Could See All the Asteroids in the Sky
- > Mosque Raises Thousands to Help Vandalized Catholic Church
- > Happy July 4 Weekend, Here’s a Crow Riding a Bald Eagle