Four Die in Afghani Koran Protests
Four people died and 20 people were injured as anti-American protests in Afghanistan grew in strength. The protesters are demonstrating against a recent discovery that American forces burned four copies of the Koran at a military base. The American military has apologized, calling the incineration an accident, but many protesters have rejected the apology ...
Recommended For You
- > GamerGate Continues to Be About Misogyny, Despite Its Best Efforts
- > The Perfect Crime: Texting Your Probation Officer for Weed
- > Study: Listening to Music While You Work Makes You More Efficient
- > South Korean KFC’s Version of the Double Down Is Terrifying
- > A Doctor in NYC Has Tested Positive for Ebola