Four Die in Afghani Koran Protests
Four people died and 20 people were injured as anti-American protests in Afghanistan grew in strength. The protesters are demonstrating against a recent discovery that American forces burned four copies of the Koran at a military base. The American military has apologized, calling the incineration an accident, but many protesters have rejected the apology ...
Recommended For You
- > A '20/20' Special Will Look at an American Hostage Captured By ISIS for Her Christian Faith
- > 28 More Companies Sign White House Pledge to Close Gender Wage Gap
- > An Artist Left a Gown in the Dead Sea and It Came Out Even More Beautiful
- > Worldwide Outrage Causes France to Overturn Burkini Ban
- > 2 Mississippi Nuns Found Dead in Their Home, Community Reacts