An Easier Way to Stop Global Warming
A group of villagers in Switzerland found themselves alarmed during the 17th century when the expansion of a glacier threatened their homes. So they took a vow before God to pray and live virtuous lives if He would protect them. Now, the villagers are concerned the glacier is melting due to global warming and have appealed to Pope Benedict to change their vow. Hopefully, as they wait, the people will stay cool. Maybe even chill out ...
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > ISIS' New Enemy: A Terrifying Dutch Biker Gang
- > An Artist Is Inserting Mr. Bean into Famous Paintings For Some Reason
- > 15 Things to Start Doing By the Time You’re 30
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > Superhero-Loving Girl Is Not Impressed with Store’s Ad about ‘Gifts for Boys’
- > NFL Star Gets Emotional After Scoring Touchdown for Daughter Born Hours Before
- > Report: Secretary of Defense Chuck Hagel Has Been Asked to Resign
- > Apple Launches New RED Campaign to Raise Money for AIDS/HIV Victims
- > Here’s Your First Look at 'Jurassic World'