An Easier Way to Stop Global Warming
A group of villagers in Switzerland found themselves alarmed during the 17th century when the expansion of a glacier threatened their homes. So they took a vow before God to pray and live virtuous lives if He would protect them. Now, the villagers are concerned the glacier is melting due to global warming and have appealed to Pope Benedict to change their vow. Hopefully, as they wait, the people will stay cool. Maybe even chill out ...
Recommended For You
- > The New Trailer for Christopher Nolan's 'Interstellar' Is Just Incredible
- > Stop What You're Doing and Watch These Cocoa Farmers Taste Chocolate for the First Time
- > Allison Williams Will Play Peter Pan in NBC's Next Musical
- > Tender-Hearted Child Learns the Cold Truth About Growing Up
- > A Sitcom about the Life of Jim Gaffigan Is in the Works