An Easier Way to Stop Global Warming
A group of villagers in Switzerland found themselves alarmed during the 17th century when the expansion of a glacier threatened their homes. So they took a vow before God to pray and live virtuous lives if He would protect them. Now, the villagers are concerned the glacier is melting due to global warming and have appealed to Pope Benedict to change their vow. Hopefully, as they wait, the people will stay cool. Maybe even chill out ...
Recommended For You
- > You Too Can Have Miley Cyrus Design Your Next Tattoo
- > Trailer: Tim Burton's 'Big Eyes'
- > Hero Drummer Adds a Little Pizzazz to Hillsong United's 'Oceans'
- > Jimmy Fallon Is Making Up Good News Again, Because Sometimes You Just Need to Feel Happy
- > Major Sponsor Pulls Out of the NFL’s Breast Cancer Awareness Month Campaign