An Easier Way to Stop Global Warming
A group of villagers in Switzerland found themselves alarmed during the 17th century when the expansion of a glacier threatened their homes. So they took a vow before God to pray and live virtuous lives if He would protect them. Now, the villagers are concerned the glacier is melting due to global warming and have appealed to Pope Benedict to change their vow. Hopefully, as they wait, the people will stay cool. Maybe even chill out ...
Recommended For You
- > Study: Listening to Music While You Work Makes You More Efficient
- > South Korean KFC’s Version of the Double Down Is Terrifying
- > A Doctor in NYC Has Tested Positive for Ebola
- > NBCUniversal Will Pay Millions to Former Unpaid Interns as Part of Settlement
- > Steve Carell Is Teaming Up with Charlie Kaufman for a New Sci-Fi Comedy