An Easier Way to Stop Global Warming
A group of villagers in Switzerland found themselves alarmed during the 17th century when the expansion of a glacier threatened their homes. So they took a vow before God to pray and live virtuous lives if He would protect them. Now, the villagers are concerned the glacier is melting due to global warming and have appealed to Pope Benedict to change their vow. Hopefully, as they wait, the people will stay cool. Maybe even chill out ...
Recommended For You
- > Almost Half of the Syrian Population Is Now Displaced
- > Bill Murray Took Tickets at a Minor League Baseball Game This Week
- > Officials in Missouri Are Being Sued for $40 Million Following Ferguson Crackdown
- > Here’s a Look at Google’s Drone Delivery System, Project Wing
- > ‘Simpsons’ Mini-Marathons Will Be a Part of FXX’s Daily Lineup Moving Forward