Archaelogist Searches for Ark
An archaeologist from Virginia’s Liberty University is planning an expedition this summer to uncover Noah’s Ark. Randall Price believes he has located the biblical Mt. Ararat, and plans to excavate where he believes the Ark lies. All in all, it sounds way more plausible—and entertaining—than crystal alien skulls.
Recommended For You
- > American Student Tells Jimmy Fallon How He Stopped a Terrorist Attack on a French Train
- > Who’s Kermit the Frog’s New Girlfriend?
- > Spoon, Arcade Fire and Superchunk Talk Songwriting at SXSW
- > T-Pain’s Auto-Tune-Free National Anthem Was Incredible
- > Bill Maher and Rick Santorum Spar Over Pope’s Teaching on Climate Change