China Authorities Apologize for Forcing Woman to Have a Late-Term Abortion
Chinese authorities have apologized to Feng Jianmei, 27, for forcing her to terminate her seven-month pregnancy. Jianmei was commanded to have an abortion once it became obvious she couldn't pay the fine for breaking China's "one child" policy ...
Recommended For YouView More in Reject Apathy
- > Diplomats Working Toward Temporary Cease-Fire in Syria
- > Here's the First Trailer for Cameron Crowe's Showtime Show 'Roadies'
- > Two Teens in Arizona Were Killed in (Yet Another) School Shooting
- > Jimmy Fallon Interviews Peyton Manning...Or Is It?
- > A 10-Year ‘Friday Night Lights’ Reunion Is in the Works