China Authorities Apologize for Forcing Woman to Have a Late-Term Abortion
Chinese authorities have apologized to Feng Jianmei, 27, for forcing her to terminate her seven-month pregnancy. Jianmei was commanded to have an abortion once it became obvious she couldn't pay the fine for breaking China's "one child" policy ...
Recommended For You
- > Meet the Chestnut Praline Latte, Starbucks' First New Drink in 5 Years
- > Amy Poehler's Next Project: A Church-Themed Comedy
- > CDC Says NBC Cameraman Is Now Ebola-Free
- > Renee Zellweger Will Star in a Movie Based on a Book from ‘Heaven Is For Real’ Author
- > American Detained in North Korea for Leaving Bible at Club Has Been Freed