China Authorities Apologize for Forcing Woman to Have a Late-Term Abortion
Chinese authorities have apologized to Feng Jianmei, 27, for forcing her to terminate her seven-month pregnancy. Jianmei was commanded to have an abortion once it became obvious she couldn't pay the fine for breaking China's "one child" policy ...
Recommended For You
- > Explore the Many Personalities of Taylor Swift In This Montage
- > Just When You Thought Your Ears Were Safe, Nickelback Announces a New Album
- > Benedict Cumberbatch Will Play Shere Khan in Other 'Jungle Book' Movie
- > Pope Francis Discusses Health and Possibility of Retirement
- > Gaza Ceasefire Breaks Down