China Authorities Apologize for Forcing Woman to Have a Late-Term Abortion
Chinese authorities have apologized to Feng Jianmei, 27, for forcing her to terminate her seven-month pregnancy. Jianmei was commanded to have an abortion once it became obvious she couldn't pay the fine for breaking China's "one child" policy ...
Recommended For YouView More in Reject Apathy
- > The Real Abuse at the Heart of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- > Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates?
- > 'Christian Cleavage' Probably Isn't the Problem
- > Report: ISIS Just Kidnapped a Group of at Least 90 Christians, Including Children
- > Chris Pratt and Chris Evans Made Good on Their Super Bowl Bet