Mali Faces Possible Partition
The West African nation of Mali is currently in the midst of a conflict that threatens to tear it into two nations. But observers are more worried about the power vacuum left by the struggle—they fear tribal leaders loyal to al Qaeda could step in and assume control over a large portion of the country ...
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > When Risking it All for God Means Staying Where You Are
- > This WWI Christmas Ad Is the Best Commercial You’ll See Today
- > What the Continued Crucifying Of Rob Bell Says About Modern Christianity