Mali Faces Possible Partition
The West African nation of Mali is currently in the midst of a conflict that threatens to tear it into two nations. But observers are more worried about the power vacuum left by the struggle—they fear tribal leaders loyal to al Qaeda could step in and assume control over a large portion of the country ...
Recommended For YouView More in Reject Apathy
- > Jennifer Lawrence and Amy Schumer Team Up For A New Film
- > Biebs Is Bringing Back the WWJD Bracelet
- > Just Try to Contain Your Excitement: There’s a New Album on the Way From Adele
- > Behind-the-Scenes of ‘Captive’: The Story of the ‘Purpose Driven Life’ Hostage Stand-off
- > Trippy New PSA Uses Internet Memes to Warn of the Dangers of Smoking