Mali Faces Possible Partition
The West African nation of Mali is currently in the midst of a conflict that threatens to tear it into two nations. But observers are more worried about the power vacuum left by the struggle—they fear tribal leaders loyal to al Qaeda could step in and assume control over a large portion of the country ...
Recommended For YouView More in Reject Apathy
- > Riots Have Broken Out in Baltimore
- > Drone Footage Shows the Destruction Following This Week’s Earthquake in Nepal
- > The Queen is No Longer One of the U.K.’s 300 Richest People
- > Baltimore Police Say Gangs Are Threatening to ‘Take Out’ Officers Following Protests
- > Watch This Kid Set the New World Record for Solving a Rubik’s Cube