Mali Faces Possible Partition
The West African nation of Mali is currently in the midst of a conflict that threatens to tear it into two nations. But observers are more worried about the power vacuum left by the struggle—they fear tribal leaders loyal to al Qaeda could step in and assume control over a large portion of the country ...
Recommended For YouView More in Reject Apathy
- > ‘Fixer Upper’ Couple: ‘Our Family Has Made a Commitment to Put Christ First’
- > What the Bible Says About How to Treat Refugees
- > Report: Justin Bieber Turned a Concert into a Church Service
- > Justin Bieber: I Just Wanna Honestly Live Like Jesus
- > The Definitive Ranking of Insanely Awesome Christian Album Covers