Mali Faces Possible Partition
The West African nation of Mali is currently in the midst of a conflict that threatens to tear it into two nations. But observers are more worried about the power vacuum left by the struggle—they fear tribal leaders loyal to al Qaeda could step in and assume control over a large portion of the country ...
Recommended For YouView More in Reject Apathy
- > Suicide Bombers Attacked an Airport in Istanbul, Killing At Least 28
- > JK Rowling Revealed Some of the History of the American Hogwarts
- > Stunning Aerial Photos Show the Differences Between Poverty and Wealth in South Africa
- > Watch The Avett Brothers Perform Their New Song ‘Satan Pulls the Strings’ on Fallon
- > Report: Leah Remini Is Making a TV Show About the Dangers of Scientology