New Plan to End Violence in Syria
U.N. special envoy Kofi Annan says the Syrian government has approved his plan for a ceasefire in Syria, which will hopefully end more than a year of violence. The proposed plan calls for freedoms for the Syrian people and a peaceful political solution to the fighting ...
Recommended For YouView More in Reject Apathy
- > 'Serial' Update! A Judge Vacated Adnan Syed's Conviction And Granted Him a Retrial
- > Brad Pitt Narrates Terrence Malick’s ‘Hymn to the Glories of Nature’
- > Phat: Pepsi Is Rebooting the ‘90s Video Game ‘Oregon Trail’ to Promote Crystal Pepsi
- > Here's the First Trailer for Clint Eastwood's Film About the 'Miracle on the Hudson'
- > Apple Just Patented Technology That Could Disable Your Camera at Concerts