New Plan to End Violence in Syria
U.N. special envoy Kofi Annan says the Syrian government has approved his plan for a ceasefire in Syria, which will hopefully end more than a year of violence. The proposed plan calls for freedoms for the Syrian people and a peaceful political solution to the fighting ...
Recommended For YouView More in Reject Apathy
- > Watch This Father of the Bride Pull the ‘Ole ‘I Just Dropped the Wedding Cake' Prank
- > Here’s the New Trailer for 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them'
- > Tebow Hit a Homerun on the First Pitch of His Pro Baseball Career
- > Disney Is Remaking ‘The Lion King’ for $ome Rea$on
- > Hillsong NYC’s Carl Lentz: At This Church, We Are Not Saying 'All Lives Matter'