New Plan to End Violence in Syria
U.N. special envoy Kofi Annan says the Syrian government has approved his plan for a ceasefire in Syria, which will hopefully end more than a year of violence. The proposed plan calls for freedoms for the Syrian people and a peaceful political solution to the fighting ...
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > 15 Things to Start Doing By the Time You’re 30
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > When Risking it All for God Means Staying Where You Are
- > This WWI Christmas Ad Is the Best Commercial You’ll See Today