New Plan to End Violence in Syria
U.N. special envoy Kofi Annan says the Syrian government has approved his plan for a ceasefire in Syria, which will hopefully end more than a year of violence. The proposed plan calls for freedoms for the Syrian people and a peaceful political solution to the fighting ...
Recommended For YouView More in Reject Apathy
- > ISIS Stages Mass Execution with What Appear to Be Child Fighters
- > And Now, a Waterskiing Squirrel Filmed with a GoPro Camera
- > ‘A.D.: The Bible Continues’ Cancelled by NBC; Could Come Back Online
- > Discovery Channel Wants Fans of Non-Fictional Sharks to Watch Shark Week Again
- > Survey: 53% of Americans Think God Has a ‘Special Relationship’ with the U.S.A.