New Plan to End Violence in Syria
U.N. special envoy Kofi Annan says the Syrian government has approved his plan for a ceasefire in Syria, which will hopefully end more than a year of violence. The proposed plan calls for freedoms for the Syrian people and a peaceful political solution to the fighting ...
Recommended For YouView More in Reject Apathy
- > Hulu Landed Ron Howard’s New Documentary About The Beatles
- > John Kasich Is Calling It Quits, Trump Is Now Running Unopposed
- > Daisy Ridley Wants to Wish You a Happy ‘Star Wars’ Day and Encourage You to Be a Force for Change
- > Is dc Talk's Facebook Page Trying to Tell Us Something?
- > Ted Cruz Is Out, Making Donald Trump's Path Clear(er)