Dozens Killed in Syrian "Massacre"
Both the Syrian army and Syrian anti-government activists are accusing the other of massacring dozens of civilians in the city of Homs. It's just the latest atrocity in the ongoing conflict. The U.N. says more than 7,500 people have been killed in total since the fighting began last year ...
Recommended For YouView More in Reject Apathy
- > Pope Francis: Christians Should Apologize for the Way They Have Treated the Gay Community
- > 39 Inmates Were Baptized This Weekend at a Jail in North Carolina
- > James Dobson Says Trump Is a ‘Baby Christian’ Who Recently Came to 'Accept a Relationship With Christ’
- > Could a New App Help End Human Trafficking?
- > Good News, Millennials, Uber Is Changing Surge Pricing