Dozens Killed in Syrian "Massacre"
Both the Syrian army and Syrian anti-government activists are accusing the other of massacring dozens of civilians in the city of Homs. It's just the latest atrocity in the ongoing conflict. The U.N. says more than 7,500 people have been killed in total since the fighting began last year ...
Recommended For YouView More in Reject Apathy
- > Chris Pratt Asks Twitter Followers to Pray for a Fan’s Young Son Suffering From Brain Cancer
- > Peak Summer Stargazing Season Starts Tonight
- > 'Story of God with Morgan Freeman' Gets a Season 2
- > Here’s a Look at the New Season of ‘Gilmore Girls’
- > Apple Music Will Be the Home to the ‘Carpool Karaoke' Series