Dozens Killed in Syrian "Massacre"
Both the Syrian army and Syrian anti-government activists are accusing the other of massacring dozens of civilians in the city of Homs. It's just the latest atrocity in the ongoing conflict. The U.N. says more than 7,500 people have been killed in total since the fighting began last year ...
Recommended For YouView More in Reject Apathy
- > A Russian Orthodox Church Leader Has Been Arrested as Laws Banning Evangelism Take Effect
- > Watch St. Paul and the Broken Bones Play Their Soulful New Song 'All I Ever Wonder’ on Colbert
- > ‘White Lives Matter’ Has Officially Been Declared a Hate Group
- > In New Zealand, the Future of Pizza Delivery Is Now
- > This Hammered Dulcimer Cover of 'Everybody Wants to Rule the World' Is the Coolest Music Performance You’ll See Today