Dozens Killed in Syrian "Massacre"
Both the Syrian army and Syrian anti-government activists are accusing the other of massacring dozens of civilians in the city of Homs. It's just the latest atrocity in the ongoing conflict. The U.N. says more than 7,500 people have been killed in total since the fighting began last year ...
Recommended For You
- > Meet the Chestnut Praline Latte, Starbucks' First New Drink in 5 Years
- > Amy Poehler's Next Project: A Church-Themed Comedy
- > CDC Says NBC Cameraman Is Now Ebola-Free
- > Renee Zellweger Will Star in a Movie Based on a Book from ‘Heaven Is For Real’ Author
- > American Detained in North Korea for Leaving Bible at Club Has Been Freed