Myanmar Frees 651 Political Prisoners
The former military dictatorship of Myanmar is beginning to transition into a civilian democracy, and as part of that, they've released over 650 political prisoners who had been held by the old military junta for a variety of "crimes." The release of the prisoners is widely seen as an effort to court Western assistance and diplomatic relationships ...
Recommended For YouView More in Reject Apathy
- > Michael Jordan Speaks Out Against Police Brutality and Violence Against Police
- > At Least 80 People Were Killed By ISIS Suicide Attacks in Kabul on Saturday
- > The ‘Mystery Science Theater 3000’ Reboot Is Headed to Netflix
- > Host of ‘The Preachers’ Says He Was Joking After He Seemed to Endorse Open Marriages
- > This ‘Legends of the Hidden Temple’ Movie Looks Super Lame