How Do You Reject Apathy?
The debut issue of our new social justice magazine, Reject Apathy, goes to the printer next week. (Yes, all RELEVANT subscribers will get it for free.) In it, we have a section spotlighting ways our readers are rejecting apathy in their lives—living outwardly, intentionally and reaching those around them. Whether it's local service projects you do with your friends, or ways you've served around the world, we'd love to hear from you. Answer the question, "How are you rejecting apathy?" in 100 words or less, and email it to us here. If you have pictures, send those too. If your story is selected for the magazine, we'll send you an exclusive Reject Apathy shirt ...
Recommended For YouView More in Reject Apathy
- > Netflix Is Now Allowing '13th' to Be Screened in Public Even Without a Subscription
- > Watch Chance the Rapper’s Worshipful Grammy Performance
- > I’m Single. Stop Pitying Me on Valentine’s Day
- > Royal Caribbean Wants to Hire Someone to Go on Cruises and Post to Instagram
- > Tim Tebow Hosted an Event That Benefited 75,000 People With Disabilities
- > Watch Navy SEAL’s Widow Carryn Owens Receive a Standing Ovation During Trump’s Speech
- > The New 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Trailer Is Here, and It's Awesome
- > Ukraine's 'StopFake' TV Show Only Features Fake News to Help Fight Fake News
- > Legendary Gameshow Host Marc Summers Discusses Mental Illness in Documentary About His Life
- > Watch Tim Tebow Tell Mets Reporters Why He Doesn’t Want to Be Known as an Athlete