How Do You Reject Apathy?
The debut issue of our new social justice magazine, Reject Apathy, goes to the printer next week. (Yes, all RELEVANT subscribers will get it for free.) In it, we have a section spotlighting ways our readers are rejecting apathy in their lives—living outwardly, intentionally and reaching those around them. Whether it's local service projects you do with your friends, or ways you've served around the world, we'd love to hear from you. Answer the question, "How are you rejecting apathy?" in 100 words or less, and email it to us here. If you have pictures, send those too. If your story is selected for the magazine, we'll send you an exclusive Reject Apathy shirt ...
Recommended For YouView More in Reject Apathy
- > The Mythbusters Are Going to Test Walt White’s Machine Gun with Vince Gilligan
- > Polygamists in Montana Apply for Marriage License
- > Here’s What It Would Look Like If You Could See All the Asteroids in the Sky
- > Mosque Raises Thousands to Help Vandalized Catholic Church
- > Happy July 4 Weekend, Here’s a Crow Riding a Bald Eagle