How Do You Reject Apathy?
The debut issue of our new social justice magazine, Reject Apathy, goes to the printer next week. (Yes, all RELEVANT subscribers will get it for free.) In it, we have a section spotlighting ways our readers are rejecting apathy in their lives—living outwardly, intentionally and reaching those around them. Whether it's local service projects you do with your friends, or ways you've served around the world, we'd love to hear from you. Answer the question, "How are you rejecting apathy?" in 100 words or less, and email it to us here. If you have pictures, send those too. If your story is selected for the magazine, we'll send you an exclusive Reject Apathy shirt ...
Recommended For YouView More in Reject Apathy
- > New Report: Number of Abortions in the U.S. Continues to Decline
- > At Least 21 Killed By Boko Haram Suicide Bomber in Nigeria
- > Cards Against Humanity’s Black Friday Sale: Pay $5 for Nothing
- > Study: 41% of Shoppers Feel Like They Need to Spend More Than They Can Afford at Christmas
- > Report: Saudi Arabia Will Behead at Least 50 People in One Day