Iran's Ahmadinejad Leaving Politics
According to a German newspaper granted an exclusive interview with the controversial leader, Iran's President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad will leave politics when his second term comes to an end. Claiming that "eight years are enough," Ahmadinejad reportedly does not envision a Vladimir Putin–stylereturn to office after sitting out for a term ...
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > ISIS' New Enemy: A Terrifying Dutch Biker Gang
- > An Artist Is Inserting Mr. Bean into Famous Paintings For Some Reason
- > 15 Things to Start Doing By the Time You’re 30
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > Officer Darren Wilson May Soon Resign from Ferguson Police Department
- > Chris Traeger and Ann Perkins Are Returning to ‘Parks and Rec’
- > President Obama Announces Immigration Reform Plan
- > The One Campaign’s New Ebola PSA Features a Lot of Celebrities Saying Nothing
- > Well, What Do You Think About This Jesus Tattoo?