Iran's Ahmadinejad Leaving Politics
According to a German newspaper granted an exclusive interview with the controversial leader, Iran's President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad will leave politics when his second term comes to an end. Claiming that "eight years are enough," Ahmadinejad reportedly does not envision a Vladimir Putin–stylereturn to office after sitting out for a term ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > ‘Fixer Upper’ Couple: ‘Our Family Has Made a Commitment to Put Christ First’
- > What the Bible Says About How to Treat Refugees
- > Report: Justin Bieber Turned a Concert into a Church Service
- > Justin Bieber: I Just Wanna Honestly Live Like Jesus
- > The Definitive Ranking of Insanely Awesome Christian Album Covers