Student Loans Likely to Become Election Issue
Unless Congress acts, the interest rate on student loans will double this July 1, going up to 6.8 percent. President Obama is pushing Congress to avoid the hike, though doing so for one year would likely cost the federal government $6 billion ...
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > When Risking it All for God Means Staying Where You Are
- > This WWI Christmas Ad Is the Best Commercial You’ll See Today
- > What the Continued Crucifying Of Rob Bell Says About Modern Christianity
- > 'It Meets My Needs' and Other Bad Reasons for Choosing a Church