Student Loans Likely to Become Election Issue
Unless Congress acts, the interest rate on student loans will double this July 1, going up to 6.8 percent. President Obama is pushing Congress to avoid the hike, though doing so for one year would likely cost the federal government $6 billion ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Hear the Spoken-Word Harvard Graduation Speech Everyone Is Talking About
- > Tragedy: Migrant Death Toll Has Surpassed 1,000 in the Last Week
- > Netanyahu: Israel Is ‘Willing to Negotiate with the Arab States’ For a Two-State Solution
- > Some Zookeepers Strapped a GoPro on Top of a Cheetah, And It Turned Out Pretty Cool
- > Watch Bono Join Bruce Springsteen On Stage to Cover ‘Because the Night’