Student Loans Likely to Become Election Issue
Unless Congress acts, the interest rate on student loans will double this July 1, going up to 6.8 percent. President Obama is pushing Congress to avoid the hike, though doing so for one year would likely cost the federal government $6 billion ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > New Report: Number of Abortions in the U.S. Continues to Decline
- > At Least 21 Killed By Boko Haram Suicide Bomber in Nigeria
- > Cards Against Humanity’s Black Friday Sale: Pay $5 for Nothing
- > Study: 41% of Shoppers Feel Like They Need to Spend More Than They Can Afford at Christmas
- > Report: Saudi Arabia Will Behead at Least 50 People in One Day