Wis. Lawmaker Classifies Single Parents as "Child Abusers"
A Wisconsin lawmaker, state Sen. Glenn Grothman, has introduced a bill that would essentially categorize single parenthood as child abuse. The bill specifically asks "the Child Abuse and Neglect Prevention Board to emphasize nonmaritalparenthood as a contributing factor to child abuse and neglect" ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Lawmakers Vote Against Making the Bible the ‘Official Book’ of Tennessee
- > Jay-Z Is Personally Calling Tidal Subscribers to Thank Them
- > Ryan Gosling in Talks to Star in the ‘Blade Runner’ Sequel
- > Matthew McConaughey Got Extremely Emotional Watching the ‘Star Wars’ Trailer (Wink)
- > E-Cigarette Use Up, Cigarette Use Drops Among U.S. Youth