Wis. Lawmaker Classifies Single Parents as "Child Abusers"
A Wisconsin lawmaker, state Sen. Glenn Grothman, has introduced a bill that would essentially categorize single parenthood as child abuse. The bill specifically asks "the Child Abuse and Neglect Prevention Board to emphasize nonmaritalparenthood as a contributing factor to child abuse and neglect" ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Here’s the First Trailer for the ‘Point Break’ Remake
- > Newly Found Martin Luther Book Includes His Handwritten Notes
- > Watch: GoPro Reminds Us What Summer Is About
- > Reese Witherspoon to Star in Tinker Bell Movie
- > The Arnold Schwarzenegger of Kangaroos Has Been Spotted in an Australian Neighborhood