Wis. Lawmaker Classifies Single Parents as "Child Abusers"
A Wisconsin lawmaker, state Sen. Glenn Grothman, has introduced a bill that would essentially categorize single parenthood as child abuse. The bill specifically asks "the Child Abuse and Neglect Prevention Board to emphasize nonmaritalparenthood as a contributing factor to child abuse and neglect" ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > ISIS Stages Mass Execution with What Appear to Be Child Fighters
- > And Now, a Waterskiing Squirrel Filmed with a GoPro Camera
- > ‘A.D.: The Bible Continues’ Cancelled by NBC; Could Come Back Online
- > Discovery Channel Wants Fans of Non-Fictional Sharks to Watch Shark Week Again
- > Survey: 53% of Americans Think God Has a ‘Special Relationship’ with the U.S.A.