Wis. Lawmaker Classifies Single Parents as "Child Abusers"
A Wisconsin lawmaker, state Sen. Glenn Grothman, has introduced a bill that would essentially categorize single parenthood as child abuse. The bill specifically asks "the Child Abuse and Neglect Prevention Board to emphasize nonmaritalparenthood as a contributing factor to child abuse and neglect" ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > The Presidential Debate Will Be Streaming Tonight for All Cord Cutters
- > This Trailer for ‘The 13th’ Will Make You Rethink What You Know About Mass Incarceration
- > Martin Scorsese’s Missionary Film ‘Silence’ Will Release in December
- > Even the Guy In Charge of DC Movies Doesn’t Like Them
- > Tim Tebow On Colin Kaepernick's Protests: It's About Doing It 'the Right Way'