Romney Wins Arizona, Michigan
Mitt Romney inched closer to the Republican presidential nomination last night, with a commanding victory in Arizona and a slim win in Michigan, both over his now closest rival Rick Santorum. The wins are expected to help carry momentum for Romney into next week's "Super Tuesday" contests, when 10 states will hold their primary contests ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > New Report: Number of Abortions in the U.S. Continues to Decline
- > At Least 21 Killed By Boko Haram Suicide Bomber in Nigeria
- > Cards Against Humanity’s Black Friday Sale: Pay $5 for Nothing
- > Study: 41% of Shoppers Feel Like They Need to Spend More Than They Can Afford at Christmas
- > Report: Saudi Arabia Will Behead at Least 50 People in One Day