Romney Wins Arizona, Michigan
Mitt Romney inched closer to the Republican presidential nomination last night, with a commanding victory in Arizona and a slim win in Michigan, both over his now closest rival Rick Santorum. The wins are expected to help carry momentum for Romney into next week's "Super Tuesday" contests, when 10 states will hold their primary contests ...
Recommended For You
- > In Honor of 'Batman Day', Here's the Newest Animated 'Batman' Short
- > Just a Picture of Jack White Having the Time of His Life at a Baseball Game
- > Passenger Plane Crash Lands In Taiwan: At Least 51 Dead
- > Marvel at the Speed of the World’s Fastest Bus Boy
- > Ed Helms and Hilary Swank to Star in TV Drama Series about Organic Farming