Romney Wins Arizona, Michigan
Mitt Romney inched closer to the Republican presidential nomination last night, with a commanding victory in Arizona and a slim win in Michigan, both over his now closest rival Rick Santorum. The wins are expected to help carry momentum for Romney into next week's "Super Tuesday" contests, when 10 states will hold their primary contests ...
Recommended For You
- > Meet the Chestnut Praline Latte, Starbucks' First New Drink in 5 Years
- > Amy Poehler's Next Project: A Church-Themed Comedy
- > CDC Says NBC Cameraman Is Now Ebola-Free
- > Renee Zellweger Will Star in a Movie Based on a Book from ‘Heaven Is For Real’ Author
- > American Detained in North Korea for Leaving Bible at Club Has Been Freed