Romney Wins Arizona, Michigan
Mitt Romney inched closer to the Republican presidential nomination last night, with a commanding victory in Arizona and a slim win in Michigan, both over his now closest rival Rick Santorum. The wins are expected to help carry momentum for Romney into next week's "Super Tuesday" contests, when 10 states will hold their primary contests ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > The Real Abuse at the Heart of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- > Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates?
- > 'Christian Cleavage' Probably Isn't the Problem
- > Report: ISIS Just Kidnapped a Group of at Least 90 Christians, Including Children
- > Chris Pratt and Chris Evans Made Good on Their Super Bowl Bet
- > Icing-Filled Cap’n Crunch-Covered Donut Holes Are Being Sold at Taco Bell
- > Kanye's New Album Will Be Called ‘So Help Me God’
- > Police Kill Man on Skid Row During Confrontation Caught on Tape
- > Guy Gets ‘The Dress’ Tattooed on His Leg, and It’s Definitely Black and Blue
- > The New Issue of RELEVANT Is Here