Romney Wins Arizona, Michigan
Mitt Romney inched closer to the Republican presidential nomination last night, with a commanding victory in Arizona and a slim win in Michigan, both over his now closest rival Rick Santorum. The wins are expected to help carry momentum for Romney into next week's "Super Tuesday" contests, when 10 states will hold their primary contests ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Regina George’s House from ‘Mean Girls’ On Sale for $14.8 Million
- > And Now, ‘Amazing Grace’ Performed Entirely with Air Horns
- > Netflix’s ‘A Very Murray Christmas’ Looks Like a Somber Affair
- > Myanmar Government Saves 200 Migrants Packed in Dangerous Boat
- > Here’s the Moving Trailer for ‘Batkid Begins’