Yeah, About Those Iowa Results ...
After a two-week recount, election officials in Iowa say that Rick Santorum may have actually won the state's caucus, and not Mitt Romney as was originally thought. However, even now the result is in doubt as officials have also lost the votes of eight precincts. So there will never be an official winner of the 2012 Iowa Caucus. Yay, democracy! ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Regina George’s House from ‘Mean Girls’ On Sale for $14.8 Million
- > And Now, ‘Amazing Grace’ Performed Entirely with Air Horns
- > Netflix’s ‘A Very Murray Christmas’ Looks Like a Somber Affair
- > Myanmar Government Saves 200 Migrants Packed in Dangerous Boat
- > Here’s the Moving Trailer for ‘Batkid Begins’