Yeah, About Those Iowa Results ...
After a two-week recount, election officials in Iowa say that Rick Santorum may have actually won the state's caucus, and not Mitt Romney as was originally thought. However, even now the result is in doubt as officials have also lost the votes of eight precincts. So there will never be an official winner of the 2012 Iowa Caucus. Yay, democracy! ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > You’ll Soon be Able to Get Your Own High-Tech Virtual Reality Headset
- > Pope Francis is Now an Honorary Member of the Harlem Globetrotters
- > Here’s Rick Warren Speaking at the Senate Hearing on Global Health Problems
- > Watch this Illustrator Reproduce Iconic Logos By Hand
- > A New ‘Indiana Jones’ Movie Is Coming