Yeah, About Those Iowa Results ...
After a two-week recount, election officials in Iowa say that Rick Santorum may have actually won the state's caucus, and not Mitt Romney as was originally thought. However, even now the result is in doubt as officials have also lost the votes of eight precincts. So there will never be an official winner of the 2012 Iowa Caucus. Yay, democracy! ...
Recommended For You
- > Meet the Chestnut Praline Latte, Starbucks' First New Drink in 5 Years
- > Amy Poehler's Next Project: A Church-Themed Comedy
- > CDC Says NBC Cameraman Is Now Ebola-Free
- > Renee Zellweger Will Star in a Movie Based on a Book from ‘Heaven Is For Real’ Author
- > American Detained in North Korea for Leaving Bible at Club Has Been Freed