Yeah, About Those Iowa Results ...
After a two-week recount, election officials in Iowa say that Rick Santorum may have actually won the state's caucus, and not Mitt Romney as was originally thought. However, even now the result is in doubt as officials have also lost the votes of eight precincts. So there will never be an official winner of the 2012 Iowa Caucus. Yay, democracy! ...
Recommended For You
- > The People Behind 'God's Not Dead' Are Giving 'Fifty Shades' Some Christian Competition
- > No, Michele Bachmann Did Not Suggest Labor Camps for Immigrant Children
- > Trailer: 'The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies'
- > Watch a Couple Thieves Try to Mug the Wrong Convenience Store Clerk
- > 'Avengers 2' Poster Revealed at Comic-Con