Yeah, About Those Iowa Results ...
After a two-week recount, election officials in Iowa say that Rick Santorum may have actually won the state's caucus, and not Mitt Romney as was originally thought. However, even now the result is in doubt as officials have also lost the votes of eight precincts. So there will never be an official winner of the 2012 Iowa Caucus. Yay, democracy! ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > A Driver Died Using Tesla's Autopilot Mode
- > Apple Is in Talks to Buy Tidal So People Might Actually Listen to It
- > James Dobson Now Says He Doesn’t Know For Sure If Trump Has Become a Christian
- > Update: Kidnapped IJM Lawyer Has Been Found Dead
- > 'Serial' Update! A Judge Vacated Adnan Syed's Conviction And Granted Him a Retrial