Iranian Protesters Storm British Embassy
Just days after the U.K. joined other Western nations in intensifying sanctions against Iran, Iranian protesters stormed the British embassy this morning, ransacking offices and tearing down a flag. Initial reports suggested the protesters had also taken some embassy workers hostage, but those reports are unconfirmed ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > The Duplass Brothers Are Writing a Probably Socially Awkward Book
- > Lionsgate Films Apologizes for the Lack of Diversity in ‘Gods of Egypt’
- > President Obama Pledges to Fight Climate Change at UN Conference
- > Activist Group Is Shaming Racists By Putting Their Hateful Tweets on Billboards
- > Officer Who Shot Chicago Teen 17 Times Is Now Out on Bail