Iranian Protesters Storm British Embassy
Just days after the U.K. joined other Western nations in intensifying sanctions against Iran, Iranian protesters stormed the British embassy this morning, ransacking offices and tearing down a flag. Initial reports suggested the protesters had also taken some embassy workers hostage, but those reports are unconfirmed ...
Recommended For You
- > Israel Will Observe a 12-Hour Ceasefire Starting Saturday
- > Now Marvel Is Eyeing Joaquin Phoenix for Doctor Strange
- > Keith Olbermann's Takedown of the NFL's Double Standard Is a Must-Watch
- > Dad Inventor Creates a Device that Can Fill 37 Water Balloons at One Time
- > The Queen of England Photobombed Some Tourists