Iranian Protesters Storm British Embassy
Just days after the U.K. joined other Western nations in intensifying sanctions against Iran, Iranian protesters stormed the British embassy this morning, ransacking offices and tearing down a flag. Initial reports suggested the protesters had also taken some embassy workers hostage, but those reports are unconfirmed ...
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > When Risking it All for God Means Staying Where You Are
- > This WWI Christmas Ad Is the Best Commercial You’ll See Today
- > What the Continued Crucifying Of Rob Bell Says About Modern Christianity