Iranian Protesters Storm British Embassy
Just days after the U.K. joined other Western nations in intensifying sanctions against Iran, Iranian protesters stormed the British embassy this morning, ransacking offices and tearing down a flag. Initial reports suggested the protesters had also taken some embassy workers hostage, but those reports are unconfirmed ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Will Smith Takes on the NFL in the Trailer for ‘Concussion’
- > Christian Movie ‘War Room’ Was the No. 1 New Film at the Weekend Box Office
- > Kanye West Will Run for President of the United States in 2020
- > Candace Cameron Bure Is the Newest Co-Host of ‘The View’
- > Jennifer Lawrence and Amy Schumer Team Up For A New Film