A Light at the End of the Unemployment Tunnel?
The jobs crisis is far from over, but the economy is showing some signs of progress. October saw the addition of 80,000 jobs, bringing the unemployment rate down to 9.0 percent, its first decline since July. This follows the news that 102,000 more jobs than previously thought were added in August and September ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Watch This Father of the Bride Pull the ‘Ole ‘I Just Dropped the Wedding Cake' Prank
- > Here’s the New Trailer for 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them'
- > Tebow Hit a Homerun on the First Pitch of His Pro Baseball Career
- > Disney Is Remaking ‘The Lion King’ for $ome Rea$on
- > Hillsong NYC’s Carl Lentz: At This Church, We Are Not Saying 'All Lives Matter'