A Light at the End of the Unemployment Tunnel?
The jobs crisis is far from over, but the economy is showing some signs of progress. October saw the addition of 80,000 jobs, bringing the unemployment rate down to 9.0 percent, its first decline since July. This follows the news that 102,000 more jobs than previously thought were added in August and September ...
Recommended For You
- > NFL Commissioner Creates New Domestic Violence Policy Following Ray Rice Criticism
- > WHO Officials Say Ebola Outbreak Could Eventually Infect 20,000
- > Science Has Officially Determined that Mozzarella Is the Best Kind of Pizza Cheese
- > Could the iWatch Be Released This Fall?
- > Trailer: ‘Trash’ Looks Pretty Great