A Light at the End of the Unemployment Tunnel?
The jobs crisis is far from over, but the economy is showing some signs of progress. October saw the addition of 80,000 jobs, bringing the unemployment rate down to 9.0 percent, its first decline since July. This follows the news that 102,000 more jobs than previously thought were added in August and September ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Justin Bieber: I Just Wanna Honestly Live Like Jesus
- > Why I Go To Church Even When I Don’t Feel Like It
- > Candace Cameron Bure Is the Newest Co-Host of ‘The View’
- > 3 Ways Christians Turn People Off from Church
- > Expert: 400 Church Leaders Will Resign This Sunday Because Names Surfaced in Ashley Madison Hack