A Light at the End of the Unemployment Tunnel?
The jobs crisis is far from over, but the economy is showing some signs of progress. October saw the addition of 80,000 jobs, bringing the unemployment rate down to 9.0 percent, its first decline since July. This follows the news that 102,000 more jobs than previously thought were added in August and September ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Chris Pratt Asks Twitter Followers to Pray for a Fan’s Young Son Suffering From Brain Cancer
- > Apple Music Will Be the Home to the ‘Carpool Karaoke' Series
- > Scientists Just Figured Out How to Filter Urine Into Drinkable Water
- > ISIS Just Killed 44 Residents of a Kurdish Town in Syria
- > State of Maryland Will Fight Against Adnan Syed, of 'Serial' Fame, Getting a New Trial