The Solution to Political Stalemates?
Here in the U.S., everyone (often justifiably) complains about political gamesmanship and partisan bickering. But, apparently, it's much worse in one city in Bulgaria. A political party in the city has introduced a donkey named Marco as a mayoral candidate because they believe the donkey would be better than the incumbent ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Here’s the New Trailer for Oliver Stone’s Edward Snowden Movie
- > This Rideable Luggage Will Make You Want to Travel
- > EU: Turkey Cannot Undermine Human Rights in Coup Response
- > Austin Police Are Investigating the Violent Arrest of a Black Woman Last Year
- > 'Daredevil' Is Coming Back for Another a Season