The Solution to Political Stalemates?
Here in the U.S., everyone (often justifiably) complains about political gamesmanship and partisan bickering. But, apparently, it's much worse in one city in Bulgaria. A political party in the city has introduced a donkey named Marco as a mayoral candidate because they believe the donkey would be better than the incumbent ...
Recommended For You
- > Map Shows America’s ‘Happiest’ and ‘Unhappiest’ Cities
- > ‘Bibliotheca’ Project Seeks to Redesign the Bible as a Work of ‘Great Literary Art’
- > Prisoner's Lethal Injection Execution Lasted Nearly Two Hours
- > Here’s What a Real-Life Darth Vadar Car Looks Like
- > In Honor of 'Batman Day', Here's the Newest Animated 'Batman' Short