The Solution to Political Stalemates?
Here in the U.S., everyone (often justifiably) complains about political gamesmanship and partisan bickering. But, apparently, it's much worse in one city in Bulgaria. A political party in the city has introduced a donkey named Marco as a mayoral candidate because they believe the donkey would be better than the incumbent ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > People Claim to Have Seen a Mysterious Movie That Never Existed
- > Netflix Is Now Allowing '13th' to Be Screened in Public Even Without a Subscription
- > Watch Chance the Rapper’s Worshipful Grammy Performance
- > I’m Single. Stop Pitying Me on Valentine’s Day
- > Royal Caribbean Wants to Hire Someone to Go on Cruises and Post to Instagram
- > This Year's Oscars Broke Records for the Number of Black Winners
- > Survey: Teens in America Are Just As Cynical About Politics As Their Parents
- > You Can Relive Last Night’s Super Awkward Oscar Mistake
- > Here’s the Brand New Trailer for ‘Cars 3’
- > Tim Keller Announced That He Is Stepping Down as Redeemer’s Senior Pastor