The Solution to Political Stalemates?
Here in the U.S., everyone (often justifiably) complains about political gamesmanship and partisan bickering. But, apparently, it's much worse in one city in Bulgaria. A political party in the city has introduced a donkey named Marco as a mayoral candidate because they believe the donkey would be better than the incumbent ...
Recommended For You
- > GamerGate Continues to Be About Misogyny, Despite Its Best Efforts
- > The Perfect Crime: Texting Your Probation Officer for Weed
- > Study: Listening to Music While You Work Makes You More Efficient
- > South Korean KFC’s Version of the Double Down Is Terrifying
- > A Doctor in NYC Has Tested Positive for Ebola