Obama Uses Peace Prize Speech to Defend Just War
President Obama accepted his controversial Nobel Peace Prize in Oslo, Norway today and used his acceptance speech as a platform to defend just war. "There will be times when nations—acting
individually or in concert—will find the use of force not only
necessary but morally justified," said Obama, who also discussed moral use of force and the immorality of torture ...
Recommended For You
- > The People Behind 'God's Not Dead' Are Giving 'Fifty Shades' Some Christian Competition
- > No, Michele Bachmann Did Not Suggest Labor Camps for Immigrant Children
- > Trailer: 'The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies'
- > Watch a Couple Thieves Try to Mug the Wrong Convenience Store Clerk
- > 'Avengers 2' Poster Revealed at Comic-Con