Obama Uses Peace Prize Speech to Defend Just War
President Obama accepted his controversial Nobel Peace Prize in Oslo, Norway today and used his acceptance speech as a platform to defend just war. "There will be times when nations—acting
individually or in concert—will find the use of force not only
necessary but morally justified," said Obama, who also discussed moral use of force and the immorality of torture ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Fox Is Making a Talk Show Hosted By Megachurch Pastors Called ‘The Preachers’
- > Two Biotech Companies Are Going to Start Experimenting with ‘Brain Death Reversal’
- > Lecrae Performed with The Roots Last Night on 'The Tonight Show'
- > Hulu Landed Ron Howard’s New Documentary About The Beatles
- > John Kasich Is Calling It Quits, Trump Is Now Running Unopposed