Obama Uses Peace Prize Speech to Defend Just War
President Obama accepted his controversial Nobel Peace Prize in Oslo, Norway today and used his acceptance speech as a platform to defend just war. "There will be times when nations—acting
individually or in concert—will find the use of force not only
necessary but morally justified," said Obama, who also discussed moral use of force and the immorality of torture ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > The Real Abuse at the Heart of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- > Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates?
- > 'Christian Cleavage' Probably Isn't the Problem
- > Report: ISIS Just Kidnapped a Group of at Least 90 Christians, Including Children
- > Chris Pratt and Chris Evans Made Good on Their Super Bowl Bet
- > K-Cup Creator Feels Bad about All the Pollution Invention Has Caused
- > Protestors Arrested in Ferguson Following Release of DOJ Report
- > Here Are Some Interactive Apple Watch Sample Apps
- > Rikers Inmates Team Up to Save Guard From Sexual Assault
- > Report: Jennifer Lawrence to Star in Spielberg’s New War Film