Obama Uses Peace Prize Speech to Defend Just War
President Obama accepted his controversial Nobel Peace Prize in Oslo, Norway today and used his acceptance speech as a platform to defend just war. "There will be times when nations—acting
individually or in concert—will find the use of force not only
necessary but morally justified," said Obama, who also discussed moral use of force and the immorality of torture ...
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > When Risking it All for God Means Staying Where You Are
- > This WWI Christmas Ad Is the Best Commercial You’ll See Today
- > What the Continued Crucifying Of Rob Bell Says About Modern Christianity
- > Man Who Killed Two NYC Police Officers Bragged on Instagram Before Shooting
- > SNL's Christmas 'Serial' Parody Hits It Out of the Park
- > Archaeologists Have Discovered an Entry Way to King Herod’s Palace
- > 'School of Rock' Is Coming to Broadway
- > A Lot of Very Famous People Helped Stephen Colbert Close Out His Final Show