In what might be today's most ridiculous news story, some politicians are annoyed with President Obama's beer choice for his upcoming meeting with arrested professor Henry Gates and his arresting police officer. Obama chose Bud Light, which is owned by InBev, a Belgian beverage conglomerate, instead of Sam Adams which is owned and brewed in Boston. Obama responded, "It's all about drinkability. And made-up words for annoying commercials" ...
Recommended For You
- > Suspicious: The U.S. Government Edited a Wikipedia Article About Reptilians Running the World
- > Pastor's Response to Burned Cross Outside Church: "Whoever Did It, We Forgive Them."
- > Map Shows America’s ‘Happiest’ and ‘Unhappiest’ Cities
- > ‘Bibliotheca’ Project Seeks to Redesign the Bible as a Work of ‘Great Literary Art’
- > Prisoner's Lethal Injection Execution Lasted Nearly Two Hours