In what might be today's most ridiculous news story, some politicians are annoyed with President Obama's beer choice for his upcoming meeting with arrested professor Henry Gates and his arresting police officer. Obama chose Bud Light, which is owned by InBev, a Belgian beverage conglomerate, instead of Sam Adams which is owned and brewed in Boston. Obama responded, "It's all about drinkability. And made-up words for annoying commercials" ...
Recommended For You
- > National Treasures Tina Fey and Amy Poehler Are Hosting the Golden Globes Again
- > Colleges Distance Themselves from Bill Cosby
- > Patagonia Is Giving Away Clothes to Keep You from Shopping on Black Friday
- > There Will Be a Second Season of ‘Serial’
- > Ferguson Bakery Owner Raises $250K Online after Store Is Damaged in Riots