In what might be today's most ridiculous news story, some politicians are annoyed with President Obama's beer choice for his upcoming meeting with arrested professor Henry Gates and his arresting police officer. Obama chose Bud Light, which is owned by InBev, a Belgian beverage conglomerate, instead of Sam Adams which is owned and brewed in Boston. Obama responded, "It's all about drinkability. And made-up words for annoying commercials" ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Architect Envisions Urban Sleeping Pods for the Homeless
- > Arizona Cardinals Hire NFL’s First Female Coaching Staff Member
- > Here’s a ‘Fantastic Four’ Trailer Remix Using the Corny 1994 Version
- > Christians Visit Mosque in Chattanooga ‘As a Show of Love’ to Muslim Community
- > Be Inspired By the New Trailer for Will Ferrell’s 'Ferrell Takes the Field'