In what might be today's most ridiculous news story, some politicians are annoyed with President Obama's beer choice for his upcoming meeting with arrested professor Henry Gates and his arresting police officer. Obama chose Bud Light, which is owned by InBev, a Belgian beverage conglomerate, instead of Sam Adams which is owned and brewed in Boston. Obama responded, "It's all about drinkability. And made-up words for annoying commercials" ...
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > When Risking it All for God Means Staying Where You Are
- > This WWI Christmas Ad Is the Best Commercial You’ll See Today
- > What the Continued Crucifying Of Rob Bell Says About Modern Christianity