In what might be today's most ridiculous news story, some politicians are annoyed with President Obama's beer choice for his upcoming meeting with arrested professor Henry Gates and his arresting police officer. Obama chose Bud Light, which is owned by InBev, a Belgian beverage conglomerate, instead of Sam Adams which is owned and brewed in Boston. Obama responded, "It's all about drinkability. And made-up words for annoying commercials" ...
Recommended For You
- > New Zealand Air’s Hobbit-Themed Safety Video Is a Middle Earth Masterpiece
- > Matthew McConaughey's Marriage Advice Actually Isn't Half Bad
- > This Is What a ‘Parks and Rec’ Themed Wedding Looks Like
- > Did You Catch the Bible Verse Easter Eggs on This Week’s ‘The Walking Dead’?
- > Report: Ebola Death Toll Closer to 15,000, Not 5,000