In the wake of Mahmoud Ahmadinejad's dubious victory in the Iranian presidential elections, the Grand Ayotollah Sanei—one of Iran's top religious leaders—has declared Ahmadinejad's presidency illegitimate and said that cooperating with his government is against Islam ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > The Real Abuse at the Heart of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- > Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates?
- > 'Christian Cleavage' Probably Isn't the Problem
- > Report: ISIS Just Kidnapped a Group of at Least 90 Christians, Including Children
- > Chris Pratt and Chris Evans Made Good on Their Super Bowl Bet