In the wake of Mahmoud Ahmadinejad's dubious victory in the Iranian presidential elections, the Grand Ayotollah Sanei—one of Iran's top religious leaders—has declared Ahmadinejad's presidency illegitimate and said that cooperating with his government is against Islam ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > New Report: Number of Abortions in the U.S. Continues to Decline
- > At Least 21 Killed By Boko Haram Suicide Bomber in Nigeria
- > Cards Against Humanity’s Black Friday Sale: Pay $5 for Nothing
- > Study: 41% of Shoppers Feel Like They Need to Spend More Than They Can Afford at Christmas
- > Report: Saudi Arabia Will Behead at Least 50 People in One Day