In the wake of Mahmoud Ahmadinejad's dubious victory in the Iranian presidential elections, the Grand Ayotollah Sanei—one of Iran's top religious leaders—has declared Ahmadinejad's presidency illegitimate and said that cooperating with his government is against Islam ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > ‘A.D. The Bible Continues’ Canceled by NBC; Could Come Back Online
- > Discovery Channel Wants Fans of Non-Fictional Sharks to Watch Shark Week Again
- > Survey: 53% of Americans Think God Has a ‘Special Relationship’ with the U.S.A.
- > Fireworks Look Even Cooler When Filmed from a Drone
- > Laurence Fishburne Will Star in the Upcoming ‘Roots’ Remake