In the wake of Mahmoud Ahmadinejad's dubious victory in the Iranian presidential elections, the Grand Ayotollah Sanei—one of Iran's top religious leaders—has declared Ahmadinejad's presidency illegitimate and said that cooperating with his government is against Islam ...
Recommended For You
- > Meet the Chestnut Praline Latte, Starbucks' First New Drink in 5 Years
- > Amy Poehler's Next Project: A Church-Themed Comedy
- > CDC Says NBC Cameraman Is Now Ebola-Free
- > Renee Zellweger Will Star in a Movie Based on a Book from ‘Heaven Is For Real’ Author
- > American Detained in North Korea for Leaving Bible at Club Has Been Freed