In the wake of Mahmoud Ahmadinejad's dubious victory in the Iranian presidential elections, the Grand Ayotollah Sanei—one of Iran's top religious leaders—has declared Ahmadinejad's presidency illegitimate and said that cooperating with his government is against Islam ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > A '20/20' Special Will Look at an American Hostage Captured By ISIS for Her Christian Faith
- > 28 More Companies Sign White House Pledge to Close Gender Wage Gap
- > An Artist Left a Gown in the Dead Sea and It Came Out Even More Beautiful
- > Worldwide Outrage Causes France to Overturn Burkini Ban
- > 2 Mississippi Nuns Found Dead in Their Home, Community Reacts