All Eyez on the Vatican
The Vatican has released a MySpace celebrity playlist and it includes the stuff you might expect. Some chants. Some classical pieces. Fleet Foxes. Wait, what? Yes, apparently the official Catholic Church playlist includes Fleet Foxes, Muse and, um, Tupac. Basically, they just made you a mixtape ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > The Real Abuse at the Heart of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- > Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates?
- > 'Christian Cleavage' Probably Isn't the Problem
- > Report: ISIS Just Kidnapped a Group of at Least 90 Christians, Including Children
- > Chris Pratt and Chris Evans Made Good on Their Super Bowl Bet