New Dead Weather Album Due Next Year
Blues-rock superstar/man-who-never-stops-working Jack White has announced that he expects there to be a new album from his band, The Dead Weather, by mid-2010, less than a year after their debut release. Jack, we'll only be really impressed if you manage to release albums from the White Stripes, Raconteurs and Dead Weather all in the same year ...
Recommended For You
- > Almost Half of the Syrian Population Is Now Displaced
- > Bill Murray Took Tickets at a Minor League Baseball Game This Week
- > Officials in Missouri Are Being Sued for $40 Million Following Ferguson Crackdown
- > Here’s a Look at Google’s Drone Delivery System, Project Wing
- > ‘Simpsons’ Mini-Marathons Will Be a Part of FXX’s Daily Lineup Moving Forward