New Dead Weather Album Due Next Year
Blues-rock superstar/man-who-never-stops-working Jack White has announced that he expects there to be a new album from his band, The Dead Weather, by mid-2010, less than a year after their debut release. Jack, we'll only be really impressed if you manage to release albums from the White Stripes, Raconteurs and Dead Weather all in the same year ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > KFC's Secret Recipe May Have Been Revealed to the Chicago Tribune
- > Orlando Hospitals Won't Bill Pulse Shooting Victims
- > Research: Most People Looking for a New Church Are Looking for Better Preaching
- > 13 People Were Killed in an Attack on Afghanistan's American University Yesterday
- > A Mad Lego Scientist Makes Objects That Rotate to Make Three Different Shadow Art Images