New Dead Weather Album Due Next Year
Blues-rock superstar/man-who-never-stops-working Jack White has announced that he expects there to be a new album from his band, The Dead Weather, by mid-2010, less than a year after their debut release. Jack, we'll only be really impressed if you manage to release albums from the White Stripes, Raconteurs and Dead Weather all in the same year ...
Recommended For You
- > Jimmy Fallon Did Us All a Favor and Just Started Making Up Good News
- > Having Bane at Your Wedding Is a Necessary Evil
- > Incident Report from Michael Brown Shooting Wasn’t Reviewed for 10 Days
- > Here’s the First Full Trailer for Dave Grohl’s New Music Series ‘Sonic Highways’
- > Chris Pratt Dressed Up as Star-Lord to Visit a Children’s Hospital