New Dead Weather Album Due Next Year
Blues-rock superstar/man-who-never-stops-working Jack White has announced that he expects there to be a new album from his band, The Dead Weather, by mid-2010, less than a year after their debut release. Jack, we'll only be really impressed if you manage to release albums from the White Stripes, Raconteurs and Dead Weather all in the same year ...
Recommended For You
- > The Release Date Has Been Set for Paul Thomas Anderson's 'Inherent Vice'
- > The 'Fight Club' Sequel You've Always Wanted Is Finally Happening
- > Trailer: Benedict Cumberbatch's 'The Imitation Game'
- > No Religious Exemptions on New LBGT Discrimination Orders
- > J.J. Abrams Shows Off His 'Star Wars: Episode VII' X-Wing