Nine Inch Nails, R.E.M. Protest Gitmo Song Usage
Several artists, including Nine Inch Nails, R.E.M. and Rage Against the Machine have demanded to be told if any of their music was used in the interrogation of prisoners at Guantanamo Naval Base. One of the most common techniques was the play music at very loud volumes at the prisoners, and the artists are furious their music may have been used ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Tracy Morgan Says He Had an Encounter with God After His Accident
- > Got the Post-Holiday Mondays? Here Are the Unreal Star Wars Impressions Your Day Needs
- > University of Chicago Campus Shut Down Due to Threats of Gun Violence
- > Here’s a New Look at Amazon’s 30-Minute Drone Delivery System
- > Taylor Swift Met with a Young Fan Who May Soon Lose Her Hearing