Nine Inch Nails, R.E.M. Protest Gitmo Song Usage
Several artists, including Nine Inch Nails, R.E.M. and Rage Against the Machine have demanded to be told if any of their music was used in the interrogation of prisoners at Guantanamo Naval Base. One of the most common techniques was the play music at very loud volumes at the prisoners, and the artists are furious their music may have been used ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > A '20/20' Special Will Look at an American Hostage Captured By ISIS for Her Christian Faith
- > 28 More Companies Sign White House Pledge to Close Gender Wage Gap
- > An Artist Left a Gown in the Dead Sea and It Came Out Even More Beautiful
- > Worldwide Outrage Causes France to Overturn Burkini Ban
- > 2 Mississippi Nuns Found Dead in Their Home, Community Reacts