Nine Inch Nails, R.E.M. Protest Gitmo Song Usage
Several artists, including Nine Inch Nails, R.E.M. and Rage Against the Machine have demanded to be told if any of their music was used in the interrogation of prisoners at Guantanamo Naval Base. One of the most common techniques was the play music at very loud volumes at the prisoners, and the artists are furious their music may have been used ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Survey: 53% of Americans Think God Has a ‘Special Relationship’ with the U.S.A.
- > Fireworks Look Even Cooler When Filmed from a Drone
- > Laurence Fishburne Will Star in the Upcoming ‘Roots’ Remake
- > Boko Haram Killed Almost 200 People in Nigerian Attacks This Weekend
- > Here’s the First Teaser for Netflix’s Creepy ‘A Series of Unfortunate Events’ Show