Chinos vs. Crazy '80s-tastic Sunglasses
Kanye West, the man who once rapped about how he hardly got any money while working at the Gap, has an internship at Gap. He's working for the chain in New York City; people speculate that he's been hired to make the brand more exciting. Apparently, Kanye is taking the internship seriously—he sometimes works until 2 a.m. No doubt this experience will feature prominently in his new album,Yes, I Dropped Out of College but I Can Still Rock the Unpaid Internship ...
Recommended For You
- > Meet Your New True Detectives: Colin Farrell and Vince Vaughn
- > Awful People Threaten Emma Watson for Taking a Stand on Gender Equality
- > Kanye West Is Now Teaching a College Course
- > McKinney, TX Named Best Small City in America; Here Are the Other Top 50
- > Homecoming Queen Surprises Bullied Friend By Giving Her the Crown