Chinos vs. Crazy '80s-tastic Sunglasses
Kanye West, the man who once rapped about how he hardly got any money while working at the Gap, has an internship at Gap. He's working for the chain in New York City; people speculate that he's been hired to make the brand more exciting. Apparently, Kanye is taking the internship seriously—he sometimes works until 2 a.m. No doubt this experience will feature prominently in his new album,Yes, I Dropped Out of College but I Can Still Rock the Unpaid Internship ...
Recommended For You
- > Ridley Scott Responds to the ‘Exodus’ Casting Controversy
- > André 3000 May Retire From Hip-Hop Next Year
- > ISIS Has Beheaded Another American Journalist
- > Sneezy the Squirrel Vying for Mascot Status at Penn State
- > Members of Bon Iver, The Strokes, and Arcade Fire Will Play in an Epic Charity Basketball Game