Chinos vs. Crazy '80s-tastic Sunglasses
Kanye West, the man who once rapped about how he hardly got any money while working at the Gap, has an internship at Gap. He's working for the chain in New York City; people speculate that he's been hired to make the brand more exciting. Apparently, Kanye is taking the internship seriously—he sometimes works until 2 a.m. No doubt this experience will feature prominently in his new album,Yes, I Dropped Out of College but I Can Still Rock the Unpaid Internship ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > New Report: Number of Abortions in the U.S. Continues to Decline
- > At Least 21 Killed By Boko Haram Suicide Bomber in Nigeria
- > Cards Against Humanity’s Black Friday Sale: Pay $5 for Nothing
- > Study: 41% of Shoppers Feel Like They Need to Spend More Than They Can Afford at Christmas
- > Report: Saudi Arabia Will Behead at Least 50 People in One Day