Chinos vs. Crazy '80s-tastic Sunglasses
Kanye West, the man who once rapped about how he hardly got any money while working at the Gap, has an internship at Gap. He's working for the chain in New York City; people speculate that he's been hired to make the brand more exciting. Apparently, Kanye is taking the internship seriously—he sometimes works until 2 a.m. No doubt this experience will feature prominently in his new album,Yes, I Dropped Out of College but I Can Still Rock the Unpaid Internship ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Peak Summer Stargazing Season Starts Tonight
- > 'Story of God with Morgan Freeman' Gets a Season 2
- > Here’s a Look at the New Season of ‘Gilmore Girls’
- > Chris Pratt Asks Twitter Followers to Pray for a Fan’s Young Son Suffering From Brain Cancer
- > Apple Music Will Be the Home to the ‘Carpool Karaoke' Series