Christian Rapper Dropped
Christian rapper The Ambassador has been dropped from his label, Cross Movement Records, "due to recent findings of moral failure in his marriage," the label's CEO, John Wells, said in a letter to fans. "It is CMR’s past, current and prayerfully, future position that living in moral compromise is unacceptable and never allowable in the lives of any of the ministers that we co-labor with."
You can read Wells' full statement here ...
Recommended For You
- > Catholic Bishop Summit Ends Without Revised Stance on Same-Sex Couples
- > Here’s What ‘WALL.E’ Would Have Been Like If Christopher Nolan Directed It
- > Houston Officials Attempt to Clarify Their Controversial Sermon Subpoena
- > Doubts Raised as to Whether Boko Haram Will Release Kidnapped Schoolgirls
- > This Is Why You Don’t Bring Your Dog on TV to Do the Weather Report