Christian Rapper Dropped
Christian rapper The Ambassador has been dropped from his label, Cross Movement Records, "due to recent findings of moral failure in his marriage," the label's CEO, John Wells, said in a letter to fans. "It is CMR’s past, current and prayerfully, future position that living in moral compromise is unacceptable and never allowable in the lives of any of the ministers that we co-labor with."
You can read Wells' full statement here ...
Recommended For You
- > Israel Will Observe a 12-Hour Ceasefire Starting Saturday
- > Now Marvel Is Eyeing Joaquin Phoenix for Doctor Strange
- > Keith Olbermann's Takedown of the NFL's Double Standard Is a Must-Watch
- > Dad Inventor Creates a Device that Can Fill 37 Water Balloons at One Time
- > The Queen of England Photobombed Some Tourists