Nick Cave and the Bad Scripts
Evidently after the success of Ridley Scott's Gladiator, Scott approached songwriter Nick Cave to pen a sequel. Cave's screenplay included such highlights as Russel Crowe's character being reincarnated, defending early Christians, leading tank units in World War II and working in the modern-day Pentagon. Why in the world did they reject that? ...
Recommended For You
- > 'Humans of New York' Founder Raises $1 Million for Inner City Kids to Visit Harvard
- > Kenny G Thinks He Gave Starbucks the Idea for the Frappuccino, and Who Are We to Argue?
- > Taylor Swift Trademarks 'This Sick Beat,' as Is Her Right as an American
- > The ‘Steve Jobs’ Movie Is Definitely Happening
- > Report: A City of 2 Million People Is Surrounded by Boko Haram Militants