Nick Cave and the Bad Scripts
Evidently after the success of Ridley Scott's Gladiator, Scott approached songwriter Nick Cave to pen a sequel. Cave's screenplay included such highlights as Russel Crowe's character being reincarnated, defending early Christians, leading tank units in World War II and working in the modern-day Pentagon. Why in the world did they reject that? ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Daisy Ridley Wants to Wish You a Happy ‘Star Wars’ Day and Encourage You to Be a Force for Change
- > Is dc Talk's Facebook Page Trying to Tell Us Something?
- > Ted Cruz Is Out, Making Donald Trump's Path Clear(er)
- > Here’s This: Kanye Says His T-Swift Interruption Was Activism
- > 'Hamilton' Grabs an Insane Number of Tony Nominations