And I Will Try ... to Sue You
Coldplay is in court denying charges that their song "Viva La Vida" plagiarizes Joe Satriani's track "If I Could Fly." The band charges that Satriani's song "lacks originality," and therefore any similarities are coincidental. It doesn't help your band's credibility to say that the song you're accused of mimicking is unoriginal ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > New Fan Trailer Imagines Jar Jar Binks as the Star of ‘Rogue One’ and It Ruins Everything
- > This Video Will Make You Never Want to Text and Drive Again
- > KFC's Secret Recipe May Have Been Revealed to the Chicago Tribune
- > Orlando Hospitals Won't Bill Pulse Shooting Victims
- > Research: Most People Looking for a New Church Are Looking for Better Preaching