And I Will Try ... to Sue You
Coldplay is in court denying charges that their song "Viva La Vida" plagiarizes Joe Satriani's track "If I Could Fly." The band charges that Satriani's song "lacks originality," and therefore any similarities are coincidental. It doesn't help your band's credibility to say that the song you're accused of mimicking is unoriginal ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > The Real Abuse at the Heart of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- > Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates?
- > 'Christian Cleavage' Probably Isn't the Problem
- > Report: ISIS Just Kidnapped a Group of at Least 90 Christians, Including Children
- > Chris Pratt and Chris Evans Made Good on Their Super Bowl Bet