And I Will Try ... to Sue You
Coldplay is in court denying charges that their song "Viva La Vida" plagiarizes Joe Satriani's track "If I Could Fly." The band charges that Satriani's song "lacks originality," and therefore any similarities are coincidental. It doesn't help your band's credibility to say that the song you're accused of mimicking is unoriginal ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > The Presidential Debate Will Be Streaming Tonight for All Cord Cutters
- > This Trailer for ‘The 13th’ Will Make You Rethink What You Know About Mass Incarceration
- > Martin Scorsese’s Missionary Film ‘Silence’ Will Release in December
- > Even the Guy In Charge of DC Movies Doesn’t Like Them
- > Tim Tebow On Colin Kaepernick's Protests: It's About Doing It 'the Right Way'