Was it the Kind You'd Find in a Secondhand Store?
OK, this comes via TMZ, so take it with a grain of salt, but on his Tonight Show performance Prince evidently gave a guitar to an audience member (who conveniently happened to be a TMZ staffer) only to have it retrieved 30 seconds later. To be fair to His Royal Badness, it's not like you can just head down to Sam Ash and pick up a new curlicue-thingy-with-an-arrow-through-it guitar ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > The Real Abuse at the Heart of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- > Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates?
- > 'Christian Cleavage' Probably Isn't the Problem
- > Report: ISIS Just Kidnapped a Group of at Least 90 Christians, Including Children
- > Chris Pratt and Chris Evans Made Good on Their Super Bowl Bet
- > RIP, Jared Leto's Long Hair. You Were Too Beautiful For This World.
- > Outrageous: Man Burned By Fajitas While Praying Can't Sue Applebee's
- > U.S. Concerned about North Korean Nukes
- > Milk that Tastes Like Peeps Is the Ultimate Easter Beverage
- > The Smithsonian and Stan Lee Are Offering an Online Superhero Course