Love Song FAIL
Love songs to avoid on Valentine’s Day. Here are a few songs that rank as “the worst love songs of all time.” The Police, “I’ll Be Watching You.” It's the anthem of stalkers everywhere. Usher, “You Make Me Wanna.” The next line is “leave the one I’m with." Infidelity isn't exactly romantic. What do you think is the worst love song of all time? ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > The Real Abuse at the Heart of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- > Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates?
- > 'Christian Cleavage' Probably Isn't the Problem
- > Report: ISIS Just Kidnapped a Group of at Least 90 Christians, Including Children
- > Chris Pratt and Chris Evans Made Good on Their Super Bowl Bet
- > RIP, Jared Leto's Long Hair. You Were Too Beautiful For This World.
- > Outrageous: Man Burned By Fajitas While Praying Can't Sue Applebee's
- > U.S. Concerned about North Korean Nukes
- > Milk that Tastes Like Peeps Is the Ultimate Easter Beverage
- > The Smithsonian and Stan Lee Are Offering an Online Superhero Course