Love Song FAIL
Love songs to avoid on Valentine’s Day. Here are a few songs that rank as “the worst love songs of all time.” The Police, “I’ll Be Watching You.” It's the anthem of stalkers everywhere. Usher, “You Make Me Wanna.” The next line is “leave the one I’m with." Infidelity isn't exactly romantic. What do you think is the worst love song of all time? ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Forget the ‘Steve Jobs’ Movie. ‘Michael Dell’ Is the Biopic You’ve Been Waiting For
- > Watch Don Cheadle as Miles Davis in the First 'Miles Ahead' Trailer
- > In Singapore, the Streets Talk Back
- > The Ten Commandments Monument Has Been Removed from Oklahoma Capitol
- > Here’s the New Trailer for Bryan Cranston’s Dramatic Biopic ‘Trumbo’