For Only $1.4 Million, You Can Be the Capitol!
One of the most effective parts of The Hunger Games movie was its portrayal of District 12. But that whole town is actually an old mill town, and you can purchase it for $1.4 million. It's an ideal setting for squirrel hunting, dangerous mining and mounting a rebellion ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > People Claim to Have Seen a Mysterious Movie That Never Existed
- > Watch Chance the Rapper’s Worshipful Grammy Performance
- > Netflix Is Now Allowing '13th' to Be Screened in Public Even Without a Subscription
- > 11 Resolutions Everyone Should Consider Making Next Year
- > I’m Single. Stop Pitying Me on Valentine’s Day
- > Lecrae's New Song 'The River of Jordan' Explores Losing Religion and Finding God
- > The House Voted to More Easily Allow States to Defund Planned Parenthood
- > Scientists Might Soon Be Able to Bring Back the Woolly Mammoth
- > Steve Irwin’s Son Visited ‘The Tonight Show’ and Totally Captured His Dad’s Passion
- > Survey: 76% of ‘White Evangelical Protestants’ Agree With the President’s Refugee Ban