For Only $1.4 Million, You Can Be the Capitol!
One of the most effective parts of The Hunger Games movie was its portrayal of District 12. But that whole town is actually an old mill town, and you can purchase it for $1.4 million. It's an ideal setting for squirrel hunting, dangerous mining and mounting a rebellion ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > The Real Abuse at the Heart of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- > Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates?
- > 'Christian Cleavage' Probably Isn't the Problem
- > Report: ISIS Just Kidnapped a Group of at Least 90 Christians, Including Children
- > Chris Pratt and Chris Evans Made Good on Their Super Bowl Bet