For Only $1.4 Million, You Can Be the Capitol!
One of the most effective parts of The Hunger Games movie was its portrayal of District 12. But that whole town is actually an old mill town, and you can purchase it for $1.4 million. It's an ideal setting for squirrel hunting, dangerous mining and mounting a rebellion ...
Recommended For You
- > GamerGate Continues to Be About Misogyny, Despite Its Best Efforts
- > The Perfect Crime: Texting Your Probation Officer for Weed
- > Study: Listening to Music While You Work Makes You More Efficient
- > South Korean KFC’s Version of the Double Down Is Terrifying
- > A Doctor in NYC Has Tested Positive for Ebola