Geeks Can Breathe Easy Again
At long last, the legendary "R2D2 in J.J. Abrams' Star Trek" shot has been found. Abrams apparently snuck the Star Wars robot into his movie because he's a huge fan of George Lucas' space opus. That, and we wanted nerdy people everywhere to realize a life-long dream ...
Recommended For You
- > Bryan Cranston’s Faux One Man MLB Show Will Make You Love Baseball
- > Major Companies Agree to Greenhouse Gas Cuts Equivalent to 15 Million Cars Off the Road
- > Bed, Bath and Beyond Is Lying to You
- > No, a Top ISIS Leader Has Not Converted to Christianity.
- > Meet Leonardo DiCaprio, Your New UN Ambassador of Peace.