Geeks Can Breathe Easy Again
At long last, the legendary "R2D2 in J.J. Abrams' Star Trek" shot has been found. Abrams apparently snuck the Star Wars robot into his movie because he's a huge fan of George Lucas' space opus. That, and we wanted nerdy people everywhere to realize a life-long dream ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > The Real Abuse at the Heart of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- > Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates?
- > 'Christian Cleavage' Probably Isn't the Problem
- > Report: ISIS Just Kidnapped a Group of at Least 90 Christians, Including Children
- > Chris Pratt and Chris Evans Made Good on Their Super Bowl Bet