Disasters Are Weather Too, Right?
The Weather Channel, that bastion of wholesome meteorological goodness, is going to start showing movies. The Perfect Storm will air on October 30, with movies like March of the Penguins and Deep Blue Sea to air after that. We just hope they strip the original soundtracks and put in a lot of easy-listening smooth jazz ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > American Student Tells Jimmy Fallon How He Stopped a Terrorist Attack on a French Train
- > Who’s Kermit the Frog’s New Girlfriend?
- > Spoon, Arcade Fire and Superchunk Talk Songwriting at SXSW
- > T-Pain’s Auto-Tune-Free National Anthem Was Incredible
- > Bill Maher and Rick Santorum Spar Over Pope’s Teaching on Climate Change