Disasters Are Weather Too, Right?
The Weather Channel, that bastion of wholesome meteorological goodness, is going to start showing movies. The Perfect Storm will air on October 30, with movies like March of the Penguins and Deep Blue Sea to air after that. We just hope they strip the original soundtracks and put in a lot of easy-listening smooth jazz ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > People Claim to Have Seen a Mysterious Movie That Never Existed
- > Netflix Is Now Allowing '13th' to Be Screened in Public Even Without a Subscription
- > Watch Chance the Rapper’s Worshipful Grammy Performance
- > 11 Resolutions Everyone Should Consider Making Next Year
- > I’m Single. Stop Pitying Me on Valentine’s Day