Disasters Are Weather Too, Right?
The Weather Channel, that bastion of wholesome meteorological goodness, is going to start showing movies. The Perfect Storm will air on October 30, with movies like March of the Penguins and Deep Blue Sea to air after that. We just hope they strip the original soundtracks and put in a lot of easy-listening smooth jazz ...
Recommended For You
- > Suspicious: The U.S. Government Edited a Wikipedia Article About Reptilians Running the World
- > Pastor's Response to Burned Cross Outside Church: "Whoever Did It, We Forgive Them."
- > Map Shows America’s ‘Happiest’ and ‘Unhappiest’ Cities
- > ‘Bibliotheca’ Project Seeks to Redesign the Bible as a Work of ‘Great Literary Art’
- > Prisoner's Lethal Injection Execution Lasted Nearly Two Hours