Disasters Are Weather Too, Right?
The Weather Channel, that bastion of wholesome meteorological goodness, is going to start showing movies. The Perfect Storm will air on October 30, with movies like March of the Penguins and Deep Blue Sea to air after that. We just hope they strip the original soundtracks and put in a lot of easy-listening smooth jazz ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > The Mythbusters Are Going to Test Walt White’s Machine Gun with Vince Gilligan
- > Polygamists in Montana Apply for Marriage License
- > Here’s What It Would Look Like If You Could See All the Asteroids in the Sky
- > Mosque Raises Thousands to Help Vandalized Catholic Church
- > Happy July 4 Weekend, Here’s a Crow Riding a Bald Eagle