Trapper John C. McGinley, M.D.
Scrubs, the show that wouldn't die, is going into its ninth season sans Zach Braff. Instead of just keeping the same format with a different voiceover, it will now be set in a med school with John C. McGinley and Donald Faison as professors. We can only assume that a shark tank, a ramp and a motorcycle will be permanent fixtures at this med school ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Justin Bieber: I Just Wanna Honestly Live Like Jesus
- > Why I Go To Church Even When I Don’t Feel Like It
- > The Definitive Ranking of Insanely Awesome Christian Album Covers
- > Candace Cameron Bure Is the Newest Co-Host of ‘The View’
- > Expert: 400 Church Leaders Will Resign This Sunday Because Names Surfaced in Ashley Madison Hack