Trapper John C. McGinley, M.D.
Scrubs, the show that wouldn't die, is going into its ninth season sans Zach Braff. Instead of just keeping the same format with a different voiceover, it will now be set in a med school with John C. McGinley and Donald Faison as professors. We can only assume that a shark tank, a ramp and a motorcycle will be permanent fixtures at this med school ...
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > ISIS' New Enemy: A Terrifying Dutch Biker Gang
- > An Artist Is Inserting Mr. Bean into Famous Paintings For Some Reason
- > 15 Things to Start Doing By the Time You’re 30
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > Officer Darren Wilson May Soon Resign from Ferguson Police Department
- > Chris Traeger and Ann Perkins Are Returning to ‘Parks and Rec’
- > President Obama Announces Immigration Reform Plan
- > The One Campaign’s New Ebola PSA Features a Lot of Celebrities Saying Nothing
- > Well, What Do You Think About This Jesus Tattoo?