Trapper John C. McGinley, M.D.
Scrubs, the show that wouldn't die, is going into its ninth season sans Zach Braff. Instead of just keeping the same format with a different voiceover, it will now be set in a med school with John C. McGinley and Donald Faison as professors. We can only assume that a shark tank, a ramp and a motorcycle will be permanent fixtures at this med school ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Nickelodeon Might Bring Back ‘Doug’, ‘Rugrats’ and Other Classic Shows
- > American Student Tells Jimmy Fallon How He Stopped a Terrorist Attack on a French Train
- > Who’s Kermit the Frog’s New Girlfriend?
- > Spoon, Arcade Fire and Superchunk Talk Songwriting at SXSW
- > T-Pain’s Auto-Tune-Free National Anthem Was Incredible