Apparently, We All Almost Died Last Night
Everyone okay? An asteroid the size of a city block that had been categorized as "potentially hazardous" apparently flew within 14 "lunar units" of Earth last night and, seeing as we don't know what lunar units are, we cannot tell how close we all came to dying. Probably pretty close ...
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > When Risking it All for God Means Staying Where You Are
- > This WWI Christmas Ad Is the Best Commercial You’ll See Today
- > What the Continued Crucifying Of Rob Bell Says About Modern Christianity
- > 'It Meets My Needs' and Other Bad Reasons for Choosing a Church