Apparently, We All Almost Died Last Night
Everyone okay? An asteroid the size of a city block that had been categorized as "potentially hazardous" apparently flew within 14 "lunar units" of Earth last night and, seeing as we don't know what lunar units are, we cannot tell how close we all came to dying. Probably pretty close ...
Recommended For You
- > You Too Can Have Miley Cyrus Design Your Next Tattoo
- > Trailer: Tim Burton's 'Big Eyes'
- > Hero Drummer Adds a Little Pizzazz to Hillsong United's 'Oceans'
- > Jimmy Fallon Is Making Up Good News Again, Because Sometimes You Just Need to Feel Happy
- > Major Sponsor Pulls Out of the NFL’s Breast Cancer Awareness Month Campaign