Apparently, We All Almost Died Last Night
Everyone okay? An asteroid the size of a city block that had been categorized as "potentially hazardous" apparently flew within 14 "lunar units" of Earth last night and, seeing as we don't know what lunar units are, we cannot tell how close we all came to dying. Probably pretty close ...
Recommended For You
- > Ridley Scott Responds to the ‘Exodus’ Casting Controversy
- > André 3000 May Retire From Hip-Hop Next Year
- > ISIS Has Beheaded Another American Journalist
- > Sneezy the Squirrel Vying for Mascot Status at Penn State
- > Members of Bon Iver, The Strokes, and Arcade Fire Will Play in an Epic Charity Basketball Game