Apparently, We All Almost Died Last Night
Everyone okay? An asteroid the size of a city block that had been categorized as "potentially hazardous" apparently flew within 14 "lunar units" of Earth last night and, seeing as we don't know what lunar units are, we cannot tell how close we all came to dying. Probably pretty close ...
Recommended For You
- > CDC Says NBC Cameraman Is Now Ebola-Free
- > Renee Zellweger Will Star in a Movie Based on a Book from ‘Heaven Is For Real’ Author
- > American Detained in North Korea for Leaving Bible at Club Has Been Freed
- > Stairway to Prison: Did Led Zeppelin Steal Their Most Famous Song?
- > Here's Your First Look at Disney's Next Princess: Moana