World's Largest Suspension Bridge Now Open
The world's longest and highest suspension bridge recently opened in China—and it is as impressive as it is freaky. Over 1,000 feet in the air and almost 4,000 feet in length, the Aizhai Suspension Bridge took four years to build ...
Recommended For You
- > Here’s the New Trailer for Oliver Stone’s Edward Snowden Movie
- > This Rideable Luggage Will Make You Want to Travel
- > EU: Turkey Cannot Undermine Human Rights in Coup Response
- > Austin Police Are Investigating the Violent Arrest of a Black Woman Last Year
- > 'Daredevil' Is Coming Back for Another a Season