World's Largest Suspension Bridge Now Open
The world's longest and highest suspension bridge recently opened in China—and it is as impressive as it is freaky. Over 1,000 feet in the air and almost 4,000 feet in length, the Aizhai Suspension Bridge took four years to build ...
Recommended For You
- > NFL Hall of Famer Jerry Rice Poses as a Lyft Driver for a Day
- > Woman Shows Up to Her Own Funeral Surprising Everyone, Including Husband Who Paid to Have Her Killed
- > 20-Story Crane Collapses in Manhattan
- > The Pastor of China’s Largest Official Protestant Church Has Been Arrested
- > Watch Football Players Complete the Ultimate Physical Challenge: Doing Their Daughters' Hair