World's Largest Suspension Bridge Now Open
The world's longest and highest suspension bridge recently opened in China—and it is as impressive as it is freaky. Over 1,000 feet in the air and almost 4,000 feet in length, the Aizhai Suspension Bridge took four years to build ...
Recommended For You
- > Israel Will Observe a 12-Hour Ceasefire Starting Saturday
- > Now Marvel Is Eyeing Joaquin Phoenix for Doctor Strange
- > Keith Olbermann's Takedown of the NFL's Double Standard Is a Must-Watch
- > Dad Inventor Creates a Device that Can Fill 37 Water Balloons at One Time
- > The Queen of England Photobombed Some Tourists