World's Largest Suspension Bridge Now Open
The world's longest and highest suspension bridge recently opened in China—and it is as impressive as it is freaky. Over 1,000 feet in the air and almost 4,000 feet in length, the Aizhai Suspension Bridge took four years to build ...
Recommended For You
- > Benedict Cumberbatch Will Play Shere Khan in Other 'Jungle Book' Movie
- > Pope Francis Discusses Health and Possibility of Retirement
- > Gaza Ceasefire Breaks Down
- > Before Making It Big, Chris Pratt Lived in This Scooby Doo Van
- > Islamic State Militants Appear to Behead American Journalist In YouTube Video