World's Largest Suspension Bridge Now Open
The world's longest and highest suspension bridge recently opened in China—and it is as impressive as it is freaky. Over 1,000 feet in the air and almost 4,000 feet in length, the Aizhai Suspension Bridge took four years to build ...
Recommended For You
- > FXX Is Airing a 600-Episode Long ‘Simpsons’ Marathon in November
- > New ‘SNL’ Cast Member Just Deleted Some Old Offensive Tweets
- > Andy Mineo Releases a Music Video for Deaf Fans
- > Family of Keith Scott Releases Video of Shooting
- > Charlotte Police Refuse to Release Shooting Video, Say It’s Not ‘Definitive’