Fake Mars Astronauts Return to Reality
A 520 day fake mission to Mars conducted by the European Space Agency is about to reach completion in Moscow. To test the psychological stress of an extended trip, the six-man team lived in isolation, showered once a week, ate canned food and received delayed email based on their artificial distance from the earth. Their Nov. 4th return will be met with great relief by the wives who have been trying to explain that their missing husband is just on a pretend space mission ...
Recommended For You
- > The Real Abuse at the Heart of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- > Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates?
- > 'Christian Cleavage' Probably Isn't the Problem
- > Report: ISIS Just Kidnapped a Group of at Least 90 Christians, Including Children
- > Chris Pratt and Chris Evans Made Good on Their Super Bowl Bet