Fake Mars Astronauts Return to Reality
A 520 day fake mission to Mars conducted by the European Space Agency is about to reach completion in Moscow. To test the psychological stress of an extended trip, the six-man team lived in isolation, showered once a week, ate canned food and received delayed email based on their artificial distance from the earth. Their Nov. 4th return will be met with great relief by the wives who have been trying to explain that their missing husband is just on a pretend space mission ...
Recommended For You
- > The Mythbusters Are Going to Test Walt White’s Machine Gun with Vince Gilligan
- > Polygamists in Montana Apply for Marriage License
- > Here’s What It Would Look Like If You Could See All the Asteroids in the Sky
- > Mosque Raises Thousands to Help Vandalized Catholic Church
- > Happy July 4 Weekend, Here’s a Crow Riding a Bald Eagle