Fake Mars Astronauts Return to Reality
A 520 day fake mission to Mars conducted by the European Space Agency is about to reach completion in Moscow. To test the psychological stress of an extended trip, the six-man team lived in isolation, showered once a week, ate canned food and received delayed email based on their artificial distance from the earth. Their Nov. 4th return will be met with great relief by the wives who have been trying to explain that their missing husband is just on a pretend space mission ...
Recommended For You
- > Almost Half of the Syrian Population Is Now Displaced
- > Bill Murray Took Tickets at a Minor League Baseball Game This Week
- > Officials in Missouri Are Being Sued for $40 Million Following Ferguson Crackdown
- > Here’s a Look at Google’s Drone Delivery System, Project Wing
- > ‘Simpsons’ Mini-Marathons Will Be a Part of FXX’s Daily Lineup Moving Forward