Fake Mars Astronauts Return to Reality
A 520 day fake mission to Mars conducted by the European Space Agency is about to reach completion in Moscow. To test the psychological stress of an extended trip, the six-man team lived in isolation, showered once a week, ate canned food and received delayed email based on their artificial distance from the earth. Their Nov. 4th return will be met with great relief by the wives who have been trying to explain that their missing husband is just on a pretend space mission ...
Recommended For You
- > Someone Is Claiming Conan O'Brien Stole His Jokes
- > And Now, the World's Largest Balloon Animal
- > Aziz Ansari’s New Sitcom ‘Master of None’ Hits Netflix on Nov. 6
- > Third Undercover Planned Parenthood Video Graphically Discusses ‘Tissue Procurement’ Process
- > Architect Envisions Urban Sleeping Pods for the Homeless