You don't really need us to tell you this, but now there's proof for what you've always known: Mondays are the worst day of the week. According to a new study, one in three people hate Mondays the most and on average people spend 30 minutes complaining every Monday (as compared to 22 minutes on other days). So now you really can say, "Why, yes, I do in fact have a case of the Mondays" ...
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > When Risking it All for God Means Staying Where You Are
- > This WWI Christmas Ad Is the Best Commercial You’ll See Today
- > What the Continued Crucifying Of Rob Bell Says About Modern Christianity
- > 'It Meets My Needs' and Other Bad Reasons for Choosing a Church