Did Earth Have Two Moons?
A new paper theorizes that the Earth may have once had two moons, with one smashing into our current moon. It's a way to explain the mountains and craters on the side of the moon not visible to earth, which scientists have been puzzled by for decades ...
Recommended For You
- > The Founder of YouVersion Gave Pope Francis an iPhone with the App
- > Here's Your Full 'Jurassic World' Trailer
- > Matthew McConaughey Will Star in ‘The Stand’ Adaptation
- > Nick Offerman Carved This Large Piece of Wood to Announce His New Comedy Special
- > ‘Breaking Bad’ Executive Producer Michelle MacLaren Will Direct ‘Wonder Woman’