Did Earth Have Two Moons?
A new paper theorizes that the Earth may have once had two moons, with one smashing into our current moon. It's a way to explain the mountains and craters on the side of the moon not visible to earth, which scientists have been puzzled by for decades ...
Recommended For You
- > ‘Fixer Upper’ Couple: ‘Our Family Has Made a Commitment to Put Christ First’
- > What the Bible Says About How to Treat Refugees
- > Justin Bieber: I Just Wanna Honestly Live Like Jesus
- > Report: Justin Bieber Turned a Concert into a Church Service
- > The Definitive Ranking of Insanely Awesome Christian Album Covers
- > Dominos Has Created a Button That Automatically Orders Pizza
- > The End Is Near: Nicolas Cage’s ‘Left Behind’ Leaves Netflix on Dec. 1
- > Watch Adele Perform ‘Hello’ with Fallon and The Roots Using Classroom Instruments
- > Here’s the Trailer for ‘Captain America: Civil War’
- > Protestors March in Chicago Following the Release of Video of Laquan McDonald Shooting