Did Earth Have Two Moons?
A new paper theorizes that the Earth may have once had two moons, with one smashing into our current moon. It's a way to explain the mountains and craters on the side of the moon not visible to earth, which scientists have been puzzled by for decades ...
Recommended For You
- > The Mythbusters Are Going to Test Walt White’s Machine Gun with Vince Gilligan
- > Polygamists in Montana Apply for Marriage License
- > Here’s What It Would Look Like If You Could See All the Asteroids in the Sky
- > Mosque Raises Thousands to Help Vandalized Catholic Church
- > Happy July 4 Weekend, Here’s a Crow Riding a Bald Eagle