Did Earth Have Two Moons?
A new paper theorizes that the Earth may have once had two moons, with one smashing into our current moon. It's a way to explain the mountains and craters on the side of the moon not visible to earth, which scientists have been puzzled by for decades ...
Recommended For You
- > Watch Justin Timberlake, Steph Curry and Alfonso Ribeiro Do the Carlton
- > ISIS Terrorists Murder Elderly Priest After Storming Church in France
- > ‘Left Behind’ Co-Author Tim LaHaye Has Died at the Age of 90
- > The New ‘Lego Batman Movie’ Trailer Is Hilarious
- > Michael Jordan Speaks Out Against Police Brutality and Violence Against Police