Did Earth Have Two Moons?
A new paper theorizes that the Earth may have once had two moons, with one smashing into our current moon. It's a way to explain the mountains and craters on the side of the moon not visible to earth, which scientists have been puzzled by for decades ...
Recommended For You
- > Report: Apple Is Getting Ready to Release a Jumbo-Sized iPad
- > Malcolm Gladwell’s Medical TV Thriller Has Been Purchased by Fox
- > Is ‘Full House’ About to Make a Comeback?
- > ‘Indefinite’ Ceasefire Puts an End to Weeks of Fighting in Gaza
- > Superman and Lois Lane Just Did the Ice Bucket Challenge So Let's Call It a Day