Doctors at the "Elephant Hospital" in Thailand have just outfitted an elephant with a prosthetic limb. Motola the elephant lost her leg in a landmine explosion, and she hasn't fully walked in 10 years. We assume that Babar rules over the hospital with an iron fist ...
Recommended For You
- > The People Behind 'God's Not Dead' Are Giving 'Fifty Shades' Some Christian Competition
- > No, Michele Bachmann Did Not Suggest Labor Camps for Immigrant Children
- > Trailer: 'The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies'
- > Watch a Couple Thieves Try to Mug the Wrong Convenience Store Clerk
- > 'Avengers 2' Poster Revealed at Comic-Con