Doctors at the "Elephant Hospital" in Thailand have just outfitted an elephant with a prosthetic limb. Motola the elephant lost her leg in a landmine explosion, and she hasn't fully walked in 10 years. We assume that Babar rules over the hospital with an iron fist ...
Recommended For You
- > Israel Will Observe a 12-Hour Ceasefire Starting Saturday
- > Now Marvel Is Eyeing Joaquin Phoenix for Doctor Strange
- > Keith Olbermann's Takedown of the NFL's Double Standard Is a Must-Watch
- > Dad Inventor Creates a Device that Can Fill 37 Water Balloons at One Time
- > The Queen of England Photobombed Some Tourists