Doctors at the "Elephant Hospital" in Thailand have just outfitted an elephant with a prosthetic limb. Motola the elephant lost her leg in a landmine explosion, and she hasn't fully walked in 10 years. We assume that Babar rules over the hospital with an iron fist ...
Recommended For You
- > Several Music Festivals Are Wisely Banning Selfie Sticks
- > Here’s the Latest Look at ‘Jurassic World’
- > The First Teaser for the New 007 Movie ‘Spectre’ Has Been Released
- > Report: 23 People Decapitated by Boko Haram in Latest Village Raid
- > Meet Jon Stewart’s ‘Daily Show’ Replacement, Trevor Noah