Doctors at the "Elephant Hospital" in Thailand have just outfitted an elephant with a prosthetic limb. Motola the elephant lost her leg in a landmine explosion, and she hasn't fully walked in 10 years. We assume that Babar rules over the hospital with an iron fist ...
Recommended For You
- > TBN Co-Founder Jan Crouch Has Suffered a Life-Threatening Stroke
- > Report: At Least 700 Migrants Drowned in the Mediterranean Sea Last Week
- > That New ‘Beauty and the Beast’ Trailer Was a Shot-For-Shot Remake of One Released in 1991
- > Henry Heimlich Finally Got to Use His Famous Maneuver
- > Scientists Are Calling for the Rio Olympics to Be Postponed or Moved Because of Public Health Concerns