Doctors at the "Elephant Hospital" in Thailand have just outfitted an elephant with a prosthetic limb. Motola the elephant lost her leg in a landmine explosion, and she hasn't fully walked in 10 years. We assume that Babar rules over the hospital with an iron fist ...
Recommended For You
- > Teaser: Netflix's New Original Series, 'Bloodline'.
- > OK. Fine. Katy Perry's Halloween Costume Is Great.
- > Another Day, Another New Harry Potter Story from JK Rowling
- > Homemade Transformers Halloween Costumes Show the True Possibilities of Cardboard and Glue
- > Myanmar Leadership Host Rare Meetings with Activist Aung San Suu Kyi