Spaceball Sounds Awesome
If you've ever jumped on a trampoline and realized, "Huh, this would be way more fun if there were some sort of intense combat sport involved," you're not alone. Hammacher-Schlemmer, the company responsible for half the ridiculous(ly awesome) stuff in the Sky Mall catalogue, has a "Spaceball Trampoline." Apparently it's kind of like a trampoline crossed with handball crossed with the ancient Aztec sport of guaranteed to look like an idiot while playing, so that's a nice side benefit ...
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > 15 Things to Start Doing By the Time You’re 30
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > When Risking it All for God Means Staying Where You Are
- > This WWI Christmas Ad Is the Best Commercial You’ll See Today
- > There Are No Words to Describe This ‘Star Wars’ LED Christmas Light Display
- > 54 Nigerian Soldiers Have Been Sentenced to Death for Not Fighting Boko Haram
- > Marcel the Shell's 'Landslide' Cover Will Calm Your Fears
- > Now Steve Carrell’s Upcoming North Korea Movie Has Been Canned
- > The Death Penalty Is in Dramatic Decline in the U.S.