Spaceball Sounds Awesome
If you've ever jumped on a trampoline and realized, "Huh, this would be way more fun if there were some sort of intense combat sport involved," you're not alone. Hammacher-Schlemmer, the company responsible for half the ridiculous(ly awesome) stuff in the Sky Mall catalogue, has a "Spaceball Trampoline." Apparently it's kind of like a trampoline crossed with handball crossed with the ancient Aztec sport of guaranteed to look like an idiot while playing, so that's a nice side benefit ...
Recommended For You
- > Kanye West Says His New Album Will Be Called ‘Swish’ (Maybe)
- > Shooting Breaks Out at Muhammad Cartoon Event
- > Watch the Duo 2CELLOS Cover Michael Jackson’s ‘They Don’t Care About Us’
- > Here's a Video of an Escaped Emu Running Around a Town in England
- > Poll: 6 in 10 Americans Approve of the Use of Drone Strikes