Spaceball Sounds Awesome
If you've ever jumped on a trampoline and realized, "Huh, this would be way more fun if there were some sort of intense combat sport involved," you're not alone. Hammacher-Schlemmer, the company responsible for half the ridiculous(ly awesome) stuff in the Sky Mall catalogue, has a "Spaceball Trampoline." Apparently it's kind of like a trampoline crossed with handball crossed with the ancient Aztec sport of guaranteed to look like an idiot while playing, so that's a nice side benefit ...
Recommended For You
- > Regina George’s House from ‘Mean Girls’ On Sale for $14.8 Million
- > And Now, ‘Amazing Grace’ Performed Entirely with Air Horns
- > Netflix’s ‘A Very Murray Christmas’ Looks Like a Somber Affair
- > Myanmar Government Saves 200 Migrants Packed in Dangerous Boat
- > Here’s the Moving Trailer for ‘Batkid Begins’