Spaceball Sounds Awesome
If you've ever jumped on a trampoline and realized, "Huh, this would be way more fun if there were some sort of intense combat sport involved," you're not alone. Hammacher-Schlemmer, the company responsible for half the ridiculous(ly awesome) stuff in the Sky Mall catalogue, has a "Spaceball Trampoline." Apparently it's kind of like a trampoline crossed with handball crossed with the ancient Aztec sport of guaranteed to look like an idiot while playing, so that's a nice side benefit ...
Recommended For You
- > The Real Abuse at the Heart of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- > Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates?
- > 'Christian Cleavage' Probably Isn't the Problem
- > Report: ISIS Just Kidnapped a Group of at Least 90 Christians, Including Children
- > Chris Pratt and Chris Evans Made Good on Their Super Bowl Bet