Spaceball Sounds Awesome
If you've ever jumped on a trampoline and realized, "Huh, this would be way more fun if there were some sort of intense combat sport involved," you're not alone. Hammacher-Schlemmer, the company responsible for half the ridiculous(ly awesome) stuff in the Sky Mall catalogue, has a "Spaceball Trampoline." Apparently it's kind of like a trampoline crossed with handball crossed with the ancient Aztec sport of guaranteed to look like an idiot while playing, so that's a nice side benefit ...
Recommended For You
- > Obama to Kaepernick: ‘Listen to the Pain' the Protest May Cause Someone Who's Lost Family in Combat
- > 24,000 Prison Workers Are On Strike And Nobody Is Talking About It
- > A Teenager Opened Fire On A Children’s Playground Yesterday
- > Man Drops Ring In Baseball Game Proposal In Front Of 35,000 People
- > Elon Musk Wants To Put People On Mars And He Just Might