Our Heroes at War: Ashton Kutcher vs. the DMV
Apparently, Ashton Kutcher owns a production company, and that company wanted to make a reality show out of the DMV, and the DMV was on board. As great as that show would be, the DMV pulled out, Kutcher is suing, and these two stalwarts of creative ingenuity and governmental efficiency are battling it out. How do you even pick a side? ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > 'Serial' Update! A Judge Vacated Adnan Syed's Conviction And Granted Him a Retrial
- > Brad Pitt Narrates Terrence Malick’s ‘Hymn to the Glories of Nature’
- > Phat: Pepsi Is Rebooting the ‘90s Video Game ‘Oregon Trail’ to Promote Crystal Pepsi
- > Here's the First Trailer for Clint Eastwood's Film About the 'Miracle on the Hudson'
- > Apple Just Patented Technology That Could Disable Your Camera at Concerts