Our Heroes at War: Ashton Kutcher vs. the DMV
Apparently, Ashton Kutcher owns a production company, and that company wanted to make a reality show out of the DMV, and the DMV was on board. As great as that show would be, the DMV pulled out, Kutcher is suing, and these two stalwarts of creative ingenuity and governmental efficiency are battling it out. How do you even pick a side? ...
Recommended For You
- > Suspicious: The U.S. Government Edited a Wikipedia Article About Reptilians Running the World
- > Pastor's Response to Burned Cross Outside Church: "Whoever Did It, We Forgive Them."
- > Map Shows America’s ‘Happiest’ and ‘Unhappiest’ Cities
- > ‘Bibliotheca’ Project Seeks to Redesign the Bible as a Work of ‘Great Literary Art’
- > Prisoner's Lethal Injection Execution Lasted Nearly Two Hours