Our Heroes at War: Ashton Kutcher vs. the DMV
Apparently, Ashton Kutcher owns a production company, and that company wanted to make a reality show out of the DMV, and the DMV was on board. As great as that show would be, the DMV pulled out, Kutcher is suing, and these two stalwarts of creative ingenuity and governmental efficiency are battling it out. How do you even pick a side? ...
Recommended For You
- > The 'God's Not Dead' Sequel You've Always Wanted Is Finally Happening
- > The World Is a Vampire: Scientist Encounters 'Puppy-Sized' Spider
- > Will Idaho Pastors Be Forced to Conduct Same-Sex Weddings?
- > Another Charming Visit From Marcel the Shell With Shoes On.
- > Catholic Bishop Summit Ends Without Revised Stance on Same-Sex Couples