Our Heroes at War: Ashton Kutcher vs. the DMV
Apparently, Ashton Kutcher owns a production company, and that company wanted to make a reality show out of the DMV, and the DMV was on board. As great as that show would be, the DMV pulled out, Kutcher is suing, and these two stalwarts of creative ingenuity and governmental efficiency are battling it out. How do you even pick a side? ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Lawmakers Vote Against Making the Bible the ‘Official Book’ of Tennessee
- > Jay-Z Is Personally Calling Tidal Subscribers to Thank Them
- > Ryan Gosling in Talks to Star in the ‘Blade Runner’ Sequel
- > Matthew McConaughey Got Extremely Emotional Watching the ‘Star Wars’ Trailer (Wink)
- > E-Cigarette Use Up, Cigarette Use Drops Among U.S. Youth