Our Heroes at War: Ashton Kutcher vs. the DMV
Apparently, Ashton Kutcher owns a production company, and that company wanted to make a reality show out of the DMV, and the DMV was on board. As great as that show would be, the DMV pulled out, Kutcher is suing, and these two stalwarts of creative ingenuity and governmental efficiency are battling it out. How do you even pick a side? ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > New Report: Number of Abortions in the U.S. Continues to Decline
- > At Least 21 Killed By Boko Haram Suicide Bomber in Nigeria
- > Cards Against Humanity’s Black Friday Sale: Pay $5 for Nothing
- > Study: 41% of Shoppers Feel Like They Need to Spend More Than They Can Afford at Christmas
- > Report: Saudi Arabia Will Behead at Least 50 People in One Day