Finally, the Little Guys Have Their Day
David beats Goliath. Peter Parker becomes Spider-Man. Cinderella marries the prince. And last night, a misfit team of total unknowns rose from complete and utter obscurity and, for one brief, shining moment, became a collection of heroes loved and admired by all. And so humble too. What a magical evening ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > The Real Abuse at the Heart of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- > Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates?
- > 'Christian Cleavage' Probably Isn't the Problem
- > Report: ISIS Just Kidnapped a Group of at Least 90 Christians, Including Children
- > Chris Pratt and Chris Evans Made Good on Their Super Bowl Bet