The Toothbrush to Save the World
Chances are, after you brush your teeth, you're in need of a cool, cool glass of water. But what do you do? Do you use a dixie cup that makes the water taste gross? Do you use the dreaded "cup in the bathroom" that everyone uses? Do you bend over and drink the faucet like a dog? This has happily been solved by the new Rinser Toothbrush. Totally worth it ...
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > ISIS' New Enemy: A Terrifying Dutch Biker Gang
- > An Artist Is Inserting Mr. Bean into Famous Paintings For Some Reason
- > 15 Things to Start Doing By the Time You’re 30
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > Officer Darren Wilson May Soon Resign from Ferguson Police Department
- > Chris Traeger and Ann Perkins Are Returning to ‘Parks and Rec’
- > President Obama Announces Immigration Reform Plan
- > The One Campaign’s New Ebola PSA Features a Lot of Celebrities Saying Nothing
- > Well, What Do You Think About This Jesus Tattoo?